Chapter 11 : Doctor Lee .

Yuri and Yoona reached the hospital within five minutes.Luckily,their beds were right beside each other.It was finally morning and both of them awoke up slowly to their phone alarms.

They were chatting with each other.But Yuri had to go for a checkup which left Yoona alone lying on the bed.

Yoona was about to stand up to get to the toilet when the doctor in charge of her and Yuri arrived."Oh,are you going somewhere?Do you need my help?"He asked Yoona and smiled in pleasure.Yoona smiled sweetly and shook her head.

Yoona was thinking of the guy whom was the doctor as she was washing her hands on the way out of the toilet.*Who is he?Wait is he still there?I haven't asked for his name yet though.*

Yoona asked inside her head.She ran outside looking for him.

She heaved a sigh of relief when he saw him still there,looking at her medicines."Erm,nice to meet you.I'm Yoona."Yoona introduced herself."Nice to meet you too.I'm Dr Lee.Lee Seunggi." The doctor replied,not leaving his eyes from hers."Would you mind if i asked you your age?" Yoona asked."Of course .. not." The doctor joked."I'm 25(fake) years old.See you again.Your breakfast will be served later." the doctor then left.

Yuri came back and saw Yoona smiling from ear to ear."Are you sick?" Yuri asked and then shot a weird face at her."Aniya." Yoona giggled."Wae geurae~?"Yuri asked when she saw Yoona smirking again.Yoona explain to her then Yuri smiled while saying ,"Eyyy,our Yoong is finally in love??" "Aniya..I don't even know him well."Yoona defended.

Their breakfast came and so they ate until they filled their stomachs.They were bored to tears having nothing to do in the hospital.It was still the school hours so the others can't really join them yet.

"KAJA ! (Let's go!) " Yoona invited."Odiro? ( To  where?) " Yuri replied."Nowhere.Let's just walk around the lobby,okay?""Okay." They left the room and left for the garden.

They sat on the nearby bench and saw a familiar face in which Yuri tried to avoid but failed because of Yoona.Him.

Choi Minho.

Choi Minho was Yuri's first boyfriend.Yuri loved Minho a lot but Minho betrayed her.

Flashback :

"Oppa,where are we going?" Yuri asked.
"Home." Minho answered.
"Home?Who's home?" Yuri asked again.
"Yours? I wanna send you home pwease ~" Minho said cutely.
"Andwae~~~My appa will scold us." Yuri replied cutely.
"Arrasseo!"Minho left furiously.

Yuri was left there all alone.But Minho was abit suspicious with his actions.He never left even if he was angry at Yuri.And today,just because of a small,tiny fight?He left.

So,Yuri followed him.He took a taxi and so did she,following his.They both unknowingly arrived at a weird mansion,that Yuri didn't know.She hid behing the driver's seat and saw Minho opening the doors of that weird mansion.And,guess what,she of course saw another girl.Her Best Friend,Choi Jin Ri,Sulli.She was heartbroken.She had once loved him so much.

Yuri never contacted him once after that incident.She changed schools and finally met him again in the hospital.

- end -

Yoona who knew nothing about Minho and Sulli,approached Minho,thinking that Yuri and Minho still were friends like before.Yuri saw another girl then.Not Sulli but Sulli's best friend,Krystal.She was devastated.She pulled Yoona's hand and dragged her back to the hospital room.

Not wanting to tell the truth to Yoona,Yuri just made an excuse saying that she was tired and wanted to sleep.Yoona,not suspecting anything, nodded.

Yuri and Yoona both woke up an hour later and school hours were finally over.They waited and waited for the rest of the girls to come and finally .. wait who came ?

Taeyeon,Jessica,Seohyun and ...

- To Be Continued -

Author's note :

Hi there!I left the ending of the chapter because I wanted to continue on the next chapter.Sorry for the late update.And the short chapter.I have not much imaginations but no worries.I'll try my best.Thanks!!Vote and Comment!!

-Syah_Kpopper