Chapter 1 : First day of school .

As expected,Seohyun had already woken up and changed into her school uniform.It was the first day of school of the year and some of the girls still are in the holiday season.Seohyun woke up her unnies one by one and soon,everyone was at dining table,eating breakfast.

School starts at 9 and by the time they finished preparing,it was 8.They stayed in a large condominium together since 7 years ago.They were as close a sisters.

They needed to take the cars there so they separated themselves into two.In the first car was Taeyeon,Jessica,Sunny and Tiffany.And in the second car were the younger ones,Hyoyeon,Yuri,Sooyoung,Yoona and Seohyun.

Both cars reached the school at 8.45 am.The girls walked in slowly with smiles greeting the cleaners they walked past.The girls were known as the kindest and prettiest girl group in the school,Kpop Academy,where only top pupils can be there.

The girls saw people crowding around a group of 12 boys they hadn't seen before.After staring for awhile,they went straight past them to the drink stall and bought drinks for themselves.

EXO'S P.O.V :

Due to our popularity,it is normal for us to have fans,who chase for us and ask for signatures everyday.But,we saw 9 girls who walked straight past us without even looking,I mean who wouldn't look at hot guys like us?

The crowd soon dispersed as the bell rang.It was actually EXO's first time in the school as they are actually transfer students from another school.EXO stayed in the office.

SNSD went up to their different classes.

Seohyun,Taeyeon and Sunny went for English class.Hyoyeon and Yuri went for dance class.Tiffany went for cooking class.Jessica and Yoona went for Maths.

Soon,their first class were over and they had torreturn to their form class which the 9 of them would be together.One by one,the girls reached and some other students too.They sat with their own choice.Yoona sat with Sooyoung.Yuri sat alone.Sunny and Taeyeon sat together.Hyoyeon and Seohyun sat together.Tiffany and Jessica sat alone.

"Okay class,today, we have new students coming in to our class.Please welcome them as they enter." Mrs BoA said. Everyone clapped as 12 familiar boys enter.They were the boys the girls saw earlier.The girls thought that they looked snobbish and rude.They introduced themselves and took their seats.Kai sat beside Yuri.Kris sat beside Jessica and Suho sat beside Tiffany.

Mrs BoA was talking about some formal stuffs and Yuri was drawing.Suddenly,Yuri's pencil rolled and dropped to Kai,who was sitting beside her.It was under his chair."Uhh,can you help grab my pencil for me?"Yuri asked.Kai just took it and threw it to her."I'm Yuri.You are?" Yuri asked and took out her hand.Kai didn't shake her hand but just replied with "Call me Kai."

*hmm what a snobbish and rude guy he is.*Yuri thought.

"Ding dong Ding dong !" The bell rang.It was finally time for recess.

SNSD's P.O.V :

We ran to the canteen with our hungry stomachs.Jessica who was lagging behind accidentally crashed into someone.It was Kris.Kris shouted,"Are you blind?! Can't you see what's in front?!"

"I'm sorry."

"Is sorry all that you can say?!"

Jessica ran to us at the canteen as Kris pushed her away.

Jessica just bursted into tears.

"Sica-yah,wae?"Taeyeon asked worriedly.

Jessica explained to us and we really were angry.Yuri also told us what happened to her pencil in class just now.We wanted to scold the boys for their rude attitude.

All nine of them ran up to the rooftop and saw the 12 boys laughing and chitchatting.Taeyeon grabbed Suho's collar and pulled him up while saying,"Oh,i heard you're the leader.Is this how you teach your members?!To be so rude?!"Taeyeon bursted.Suho got shocked because he didn't know how to react.Kris stood up and said right in Jessica's face,"She was the one who banged into me.Why shouldn't i be angry at her?!" Yoona shouted back ,"There's nothing wrong with you being angry but you shouted at her,calling her blind.Do you think that's right?!" "Hey girl,this is none of your business so shit your mouth up!" A boy called Luhan said."Why is she not involved?She's part of SNSD too." Yuri who was angry answered only getting Kai to stand up and say."You shut up." "You shut up first.I'm not done with you!"Yuri replied."Guys?Guys?GUYS?! Enough let's go!No need to waste time for this girls." Xiumin who had been quiet shouted.All the boys left leaving the girls in tears.All of them collapsed to the ground and just hugged each other in thought of what just happened.And that was just the first day.How are they going to be like that for a whole year?

----------------

Author's Note :

Hey there!Chapter 1.Intense.Haha bye..Thanks for reading :)

-exoshidae10