Chapter 2 : Second week of school.

In this story,Jess will still be inside..Stay tuned.

--

It has been two weeks since school started and Exo still wasn't on good terms with SNSD.Everywhere they go,girls would scream and run after them but they push them to the ground and walk away as if nothing happened.

SNSD tried their best to not cross paths with the 12 boys but they didn't know that they were going to,that day.The girls and boys were going to separate for their own classes in the first period.The arrangements were like this :

Dance class : Kai,Hyoyeon,Sehun,Yuri and Suho.

Singing class : Taeyeon,Chen,Lay and Baekhyun.

English class : Kris,Tiffany,Jessica and D.O.

Maths class : Tao , Sunny,Sooyoung and Xiumin.

Cooking class : Seohyun,Yoona,Luhan and Chanyeol.

Dance class :

Kai's P.O.V :

I reached the dance room first with Suho-hyung and Sehunnie.We boys didn't like to be late and get scolded.As we waited a while more,the teacher came in and took attendance.

The teacher said loudly for everyone to hear their names,"Kai?"i answered,"Here.""Hyuna,Hyunseung,Suho,Sehun,Luna?"the teacher asked again and all the pupils replied.Suddenly the teacher said,"Why are these girls not here yet?"She said as she read out their names,"Yuri and Hyoyeon."

*Eh,isn't those the girls who fought with us last week? And Yuri..she dropped her pencil on my table..How unlucky to be in the same class as them* i thought.

---- END OF KAI'S P.O.V. ----

About five minutes later,Hyoyeon and Yuri came into the dance room as they panted loudly to see everyone looking annoyed,having to wait for the two of them.They looked to see their classmates when they saw Sehun,Kai and Suho rolling their eyes at them.They apologised and entered the class.

"Okay class,i'm Ms Jihyo.I'll be your official dance teacher.As you know,school just started so we need to make up a performance for the celebration next month,February.And I have to separate you into two a group okay?I'll give you the songs later."The teacher. Said.Kai,Sehun and Suho were praying not to get the girls.

"Okay,so up first is Hyuna and Hyunseung.Your song is troublemaker..You may start practicing.Next is Sehun and Hyoyeon."the teacher announced and upon hearing his name,Sehun looked down,angry too.The teacher continued,"You guys will do Only One(Boa).Go,now.Next is Suho and Luna which means Kai andYuri is the last couple.For Suho and Luna,you guys will be dancing to Just the Way You are(Bruno Mars).And for Kai and Yuri,you'll be doing Now(Troublemaker).That's it.You can go.I'll be here if you need me."the teacher said and sat down in a corner.Suho giggled and then whispered to Sehun and Kai evilly,"Good Luck!"

Hyunseung and Hyuna were very close to each other.They have been best friends since 3 years ago.They worked on the dance together and practiced without fail.

Sehun and Hyoyeon walked to a corner.They were both silent but then,Hyoyeon asked politely,"Are you good at dancing?""Not bad."Sehun answered spitefully."HURRY UP LET'S START!"Sehun shouted at Hyoyeon who was looking at the dance moves on her phone.Hyoyeon slammed her phone and got into position.Sehun was awkward with her as they tried to dance to the sexy moves.

Suho and Luna were introducing themselves first since it was the first they met each other because they were not in the same class.After that,they both used Luna's phone to view the dance.Finally adjusting their moves,they started practicing happily.