Chapter 1

It was a normal day in the 2p realm, the axis were having one of their regular training sessions.

Luciano let Kuro go early so he and Lutz could do some one on one work. Luciano threw a few knifes at Lutz, which the German attempted to dodge, all but one missed him, one lodged itself into the German’s shoulder. 

“Your reflexes are lacking.” Luciano points out.

“That was just a fluke.”Lutz defended.

“If that is true then you should be able to defend against this!” Luciano then pounced at Lutz in an attempt to tackle him but he was stopped by a foot to his side, making him fall to the ground hard.

Shocked by what he did Lutz rushed over to Luciano. “Boss are you ok?!”

“Lutz… what have I told you about letting your guard down?!” Luciano pounces on Lutz, successfully pinning him to the ground.

Realizing that Luciano had tricked him, Lutz easily kicked him off and started to head back inside.

“Where do you think you’re going? We’re not done training!” Luciano yelled and got up, running after him.

Lutz turned around and pointed his gun at him. “Keep away from me…” 

“Don’t you point your gun at me, you are my subordinate!”

“Back off Luciano or I will shoot.” 

“You wouldn’t dare…”

“I would.”

“Do it, I dare you.” Luciano challenged.

Lutz doesn’t give the challenge a thought, he pulls the trigger, hitting Luciano in the shoulder.