Chapter 14

After I finished changing into my pajamas, I led Namjoon into my room. I flopped down onto my bed and groaning when I accidentally hit my knee on my bed post.

Namjoon laughed and I turned over, shooting him a glare.

"Don't laugh at my pain," I said and rolled over so he could lay down as well. He layed down next to me and pulled me so I was pressed up against him. "What are you doing?" I squinted my eyes at him.

"What are you talking about? I'm just trying to cuddle my soulmate, is that such a bad thing?"

"You've been acting all mischievous all night, I know you're planning something."

"And if I am? I don't think you would mind very much if I was," Namjoon shrugged and pecked my lips before pulling back with a mischievous smirk.

I rolled my eyes with a soft smile, basking in the feeling of his arms wrapped around me. No other feeling could beat being able to lay next to your soulmate and just be there with them.

Whatever I had thought before about soulmates was idiotic.

I felt Namjoon's hand drift down my side to settle on my waist and I gave him a suspicious stare before letting it go and going back to burying myself in his arms.

"Y/N," He purred into my ear, his grip on my waist tightening. I stiffened and looked up into his eyes.

"Yes?" I squeaked out, trying to not let myself melt down into a puddle before him. His lips morphed into a smirk and he lifted my chin with a finger. I felt my face burn up at the gesture and he leaned down to gently kiss at my neck.

"Don't you want to do something else aside from lay here all the time doing nothing?" He whispered into my ear.

I stuttered out a unintelligible sentence and gently shoved at his chest to get him to pull away from me. He leaned back with a smirk on his face before laughing.

"What's so funny?" I demanded, trying to shake the feeling of his lips on my neck. Don't get me wrong, that feeling was pure heaven, but I felt like we might be moving too fast and that scared me a bit.

"You're so adorable when you get flustered, " Namjoon said and I felt my face heat up even more, if that was even possible.

"Can we just go to bed now? I'm feeling really tired," I lied.

"Ok sleepyhead," Namjoon giggled and pulled my so I was flush against him. I melted into his hold and closed my eyes.

I don't know what my past self was thinking.

Soulmates are the best.

_________

sorry this was really short, I didn't really know what to do with this chapter