SHE - last

First of all, I'm so sorry! I couldn't able to update this part of SHE before, I took almost 4 months to type down this part. I was stuck, and couldn't able to grab correc words to write this part. And now, at last, I wrote it down , don't knew how many times, I erased it & had it re-type.

//With this shot, this book is completed//

Thank you for showering love on this book.

______________________

"Kushi", She heard Arnav call out for her, she turned to look at him.

It has been few months that he joined her in SHE. He has been her stalker from the time he set his eyes on her, she knew about it.

And now, SHE is very successful, they are going for interrogation, for making it more successful.

"Shall we go? ", he asked me as he bought his hands to take my hands in his.

" Yeah. ", She said smiling at him.

" But, I'm nervous. ", Said Kushi as always.

" You say this everytime, and you know you do very well, Kushi. So, don't act like you are nervous. I know about you, in and out. ", He said as he gripped her waist in his muscular arms, lifting her up from the ground, her front touching his chest.

Kushi laughed at him, and kissed his head looking down. Yeah, they are in relation, as soon as their mission was successful, Arnav congratulated her and proposed her.

She accepted it, not because she achieved her mission but because she knew how much he understood her when she thought he is a hindrance on her way to reach her destination, instead took her hands in his, making her mission as his, supporting her at every step without taking advantage of her.

She liked it, and accepted his proposal, how can she reject such an adorable, understanding and a handsome man for herself?

I love you, Kushi! I am not proposing because your mission is successful, neither I joined you in your mission to impress you, I seriously wanted to support you as I respect your decision in initiating the mission and that is it. I'm in love with you, and you can make a guess of it.

I want to let out my feelings, rejection or not, I'll accept it, I just want our friendship to not disturb because of this.

She accepted him wholeheartedly.

They are in a peaceful & happy relationship. 

SHE is a mission organised by her, initiative taken by her organization, especially for woman empowerment, and their lives who's were crushed by the cruel world.

SHE is mission which couldn't initiated by she, her guardian. 

The Mission includes the initiative of training for woman in self defense for free, and to make a person unconscious with the managing of attacking at the parts, mostly nervous system at neck.

The End

Dedicated to
Mamree
Mekhukc