3 Who are you?

3 Who are you?

Michelle’s car pulled up to the school first, both her and her mother stepped out and walked over to the bus. Mr. Harrington greeted the two and the two more or less signed in. “Ms. Jones, you can take your car if you wish and Michelle can ride with you.” The two nodded and walked back to their car.

As Michelle was walking back, Ned and his mother pulled in. The two stepped out at a slow pace and walked over to greet Mr. Harrington. “Hello Ned and Ms. Leeds, I’ll mark you down and you can get ready.” The two nodded and stood by Mr. Harrington for a while.

And then, as all good things, they come to an end and the sounds of sports car filled the air. Mj and Ned both rolled their eyes and Flash, along with his father pulled up and stepped out. They were both dress overly nice and so, the two friends knew the Thompson's were up to something.

“Hello, Teacher…” Mr. Harrington smiled as he gladly shook the man’s hand. “Hello Mr. Thompson.” The two men chatted for a second. “The school board… blah, blah, blah, How was your vacation, blah, blah, blah…” Michelle didn’t really care all that much.

“I’ll check you two in and you can get ready.” The two nodded and head towards their car. Flash held a large smirk on his face as he walked back. However, no one said anything to him.

And then… then the buses arrived and most of the other students arrived with it. Betty, Nick, and Brad had arrived and some of the other’s students in the class… (I’ll come up with names as we go.)

Mr. Harrington looked down onto his sheet of names and shook his head… Mr. Harrington let go a long sigh. “Where are the Parker's…” The man waited… and waited until a nice new… like off the lot new, Audi pulled up.

Out stepped three people, the first was a man in an AC DC shirt and jeans, he wore sunglasses as well. The second, from the passenger side door was a redhead in a three-piece suit. And finally, was Peter Parker in his usual science pun shirt.

The three walked up and greeted. “Hello… Mr. and Mrs. Parker.” The two smiled, and the man removed his glasses. His eyes were tired, like he hadn’t slept in days… (he hadn’t)

“Hello…” Tony looked down at the man’s badge that he wore around his neck. “Mr. Harrington.” the man nodded, and Pepper let out a laugh. “Okay your all checked in.” The three began to walk off and stepped back over to their car.

Peter and Tony rested against the car while Pepper stood shaking her head. “You two look like a magazine cover…” They both rolled their eyes.

“That can be arranged, Audi loves me.” The three let out a laugh and talked unit Mr. Harrington finally decided to speak up.

“Okay, everyone, onto the bus… we’re leaving, those who have chaperons may ride with their parents and we will meet you at the tower.” Tony gave a thumbs up and hooped into the car. The rest of the chaperons and kids followed, and they all sped off towards the tower.

Tony sped away, followed by Flash and then rest followed at a much, much slower speed. Everyone arrived within an hour and Tony parked up front. One of the desk workers came out and greeted him.

“Sir, do you want me to take my car.” Tony nodded and the woman took the key from Tony. Flashes father pulled up right behind Tony. Flash and his dad stepped out and waited for someone to come and ask to move their car.

“Hey, where’s our valet parking.” Flashes dad was shocked and somehow that brought a smile to Tony and Peppers faces.

“It’s only offered to those with passes.” They stilled seemed annoyed, but it didn’t really matter to Pete. The bus and the two other chaperons pulled in and everyone shuffled out of the bus and cars.