"Sir... Woh... " Khanna contemplated and his phone buzzed with message alert.

Khanna took his phone and read the message from Gauri asking if he sent car to Railway station.

"Yes, mam." Khanna replied immediately and Omkara snatched his mobile.

"Khanna, I asked you a question and instead of answering me what are you typing in your mobile? " Omkara said looking in Khanna's mobile.

"Sir, woh... "

"Say it Khanna. " Omkara asked clearly irritated.

"Gauri mam." He said.

"What Gauri mam." Omkara asked suddenly interested.

"She will kill me if I say." Khanna mumbled inaudibly.

"Khanna... " Omkara said but was cut off with notification alert on Khanna's phone.

"Gauri?" He said looking at Khanna's mobile and saw Gauri's msg stating that she will be reaching Mumbai Railway station soon asking to send the car.

"So, this car is to pick up Gauri and why didn't you told me about it?" Omkara asked with mock anger.

"Mam said she was coming back to Mumbai and asked to send a car to Railway station and strictly instructed not to tell anyone especially you." Khanna said in a low voice.

Omkara grinned widely making Khanna look at him shocked.

"Khanna, no need to send car for the railway station." Omkara said dismissing the driver with the flick of his hand.

"Sir, Gauri mam... "

"I am going to give her a big surprise!" Omkara smiled brightly making Khanna afraid of Gauri's reaction. "And you don't dare to inform Gauri that I got to know about her surprise." Omkara warned as he sped off in his car.

"Hey Bhagwaan!! What do I do now." Khanna said holding his head between his hands.

Gauri got down the train and made her way towards the exit dragging her suitcase behind her looking around to spot the driver and stood shocked in her tracks as she saw Omkara leaning against his car casually wearing sun glasses and ankles crossed looking like a male model.

What shocked her the most was he was holding a big bouquet of red roses along with a huge placard which read,
"Missing you was the hardest thing I have ever felt in my life, Can't wait anymore to have you in my arms! Welcome to Mumbai, Ridhimma Baby.
P. S. My wife's not at home :)

As on cue a uncanny looking girl walked towards Omkara pushing Gauri aside and threw herself into his arms making Gauri rage in anger. Omkara and the girl are hugging each other oblivious of their surroundings. Gauri walked swiftly towards Omkara and pulled the girl harshly holding her by her arm parting them.

" OMG! Ga.. Gauri... What are you doing here in Mumbai? I thought you won't be back till next week." Omkara said feigning surprise.

"Omkie baby... Who's this little girl? Did she got lost from her parents! O. M. G." The girl said placing her hands on her mouth making Gauri glare at her.

"I didn't expected this from you, Omkara ji." Gauri said visibly hurt with tears pooled in her eyes. "I am going back to Bareilly, you can enjoy with that Chiraiyya." She said and started to walk away towards the railway station.

Omkara stood there amused looking at Gauri's reaction when he felt a hard pinch on his arm making him squeal.

"What? " Omkara asked looking beside him.

"Go stop her! " The girl said.

"Gauri...stop,Listen to me. " Omkara called her running behind.

"No, don't stop me go enjoy your life." Gauri said without turning back.

"Gauri, listen.. "

"Gauri Bhabhi." Rudra's voice cutted Omkara's sentence making Gauri turn.

"Rudra?!" Gauri said uncertainly looking at the weird looking girl who hugged Omkara previously.

"Yes, Bhabhi, It's me. Do you thinkere hote hue, I will let any girl touch your property." Rudra said removing his wig.

"We just played a prank on you." Rudra said laughing making Gauri glare.

"You already know about my arrival?" Gauri asked surprised.

"Yes, Khanna told us or should I say O threatened Khanna to spill the beans." Rudra said. "Okay, I will leave now or else Bhavya will start to file a missing case on her favourite dress." Rudra said pointing towards the dress he was wearing.

"Bye O, Bye Bhabhi, I missed you and I am happy you came back early." Rudra said giving a quick hug to Gauri and ran towards his own car.

Gauri stood in front of Omkara looking at him smiling as he made a upset face.

"Omkara ji." Gauri called.

"I didn't expected this from you, Gauri. I thought trust me." Omkara said clearly upset and walked away leaving Gauri.

"Omkara ji, it's not like that listen na... " Gauri said running behind him as he smiled discreetly without looking back.

Finally 50 th Chapter!! Thank you guys for your support.