Chapter 4

Chapter 4

*Zoe's point of view*

I don't get why ham could do this!! If she can put a person in a coma then she could probably kill someone, I really need to warn everyone else!! "Livvie?? Are you awake?" Zoe smiled and Livvie turned around and smiled at Zoe!! "Hey!! Ummm Livvie... I think you should stay away from ham!!" Zoe said and Livvie nodded and pointed at her trout and tried to say 'my voice has gone.... I have a bad sore trout, I hope' and Zoe smiled and went to the doctor and said "Livvie has lost her voice??" The doctor smiled "the medicine we gave her had a side affect to loss of voice for a few hours, werew not going to give it her again but she won't be able to talk for a few hours!!" Zoe nodded and went back to see Michael crying and Livvie trying to comfort him, "Michael.. The medicine had a side affect to loss of voice for a few hours!! She will be able to talk later!!" Michael smiled and hugged Livvie then two black haired boys came running in saying "LIVVIEEEE!!!! WHY THE HELL DID YOU NOT TELL US YOU WERE IN HOSPITAL" Livvie's voice came back when she screamed with happiness "DANNNNN!!!!! PHILLLLLL!!!!! MY BROTHERS!!! HOW YA DOINNNN" Dan then smiled "hi I'm Dan and Phil isn't her brother, I'm the unlucky person but Phil is like a brother!!" Phil then smiled "Livvie!!! You should tell me when your hurt or in hospital, I'm your boyfriend!!" Livvie then smiled and Phil ran over to Livvie and kissed her!!

*Michaels point of view*

She's dating Phil... She's dating AMAZINGPHIL!! ERGH.... I looked at Zoe and she fake smiled and me and made a jesture to come out and talk for a minute, "Michael... I didn't know!!" Zoe said and I cried... YES I CRY INFRONT OF GIRLS WHEN IM REALLY UPSET!!

"Zzzzoee... I love this girl and she's dating that little spark of hell!!!" I cried and Zoe just took me to the flat to calm down, I really don't want to see anyone till Phil or liv dumps him or he dumps her!! ERGHHH!!!!!

NICE GIRLS ARE MEAN GIRLS THAT HAVENT BEEN CAUGHT!!!

*Phil's point of view* 

"Liv, who was that boy?" Dan said and liv looked at the floor "he's a boy that likes me and  I only like him as a friend but he wants to be more than that, I know he's upset!! I could see it in his eyes but i love you Phil!!!" I looked at the smile that made me fall in love with her and hugged her and I said "I believe you!!" Dan then stool awkwardly and Livvie looked at Dan and he ran and joined in our hug. Dan can sometimes be annoying like that but I'm used to that!! But I know they a brother and sister and I'm glad of that, but this Michael guy from 5sos needs to stay away!!! He can't be with my girlfriend because I know he will make her love him!! "PHILLL TO EARTH, PHILLLLL" Dan shouted and I went out of my deep thinking and said "I was just thinking" and Livvie just laughed her beautiful laugh!!! The doctor came in and said "Livvie!! Your anorexia has gotten worse..."

Wait... WHAT!!! "You... You have anorexia!!" Me ands Dan said and Livvie slowly nodded and looked at the doctor to continue "well, you have to have a drip till you are at a stable weight and you can come home today!! But you need to get changed and let a nurse put the drip in, ok" the doctor said and Livvie nodded and I said "come and live with me and Dan for a few days, till you get better!! Then you can go when the drips are gone!!" I said happily and Livvie smiled and shooed us out so she could get changed!!

Once she got changed and the nurse put her drip in we were ready to go!! Once we got to the flat Livvie shouted "STOP!!! I need to do something!! Please" I nodded and followed her instructions to this small house.

*Michaels point of view*

It hurts she's in love with another persona heart!! Why did I fall in love with her. Why..

"MICHAELLLL!!!!! I NEES TO TALK TO YOUU" Livvie screamed outside the bands house and Ashton said outside my bedroom door "should I let her in?" And I slowly nodded "yes... Please" and Ashton ran to the front door and opened it and Livvie shouted "MICHAELLLL PLEASE COME HERE!!! I CANT GET UPSTAIRS" I slowly walkes down the stairs to reseave a hug and I cried "why did you do this liv" and Livvie cried back "do you like me Michael? Because if you do then wait" and I nodded "I love you Livvie" and I ran upstairs in tears "MICHAELLLL PLEASEEEE YOU NEES TO KNOWWWW" Livvie shouted before she got carried out the house.

I peered through the window to she Phil and Livvie arguing and when Phil punched her... Dan went crazy and put Livvie in the car and drove away from Phil before he could do anything else to her.

"MICHAELLLL SHOW YOURSELF!!! YOU NEED TO BE PUNISHED FEOM STEALING MY GIRLFRIENDS HEART!!!" I heard Phil shout and that's when I got scared.. I then ran downstairs and Luke shouted "LOCK THE DOORS AND WINDOWS!!" and we did what we were told and then searched for things for protection because Phil started calling his friends to help him...

Holely moley...