Chaper One: Pilot

Chapter 1: Pilot

''Jackson, there's no way we're ever getting in,'' I tell my cousin. He had promised me he would get me into this hot new club. ''He'll know I'm underage,'' I hiss at him as I eye the bouncer in front of the door. We're in the front of the line and I'm freaking out, because the bouncer is so big he scares me.

''Will you relax a bit? Of course we're getting in. I have contacts, you know,'' He smirks at me.

I roll my eyes. ''I'm sixteen and I don't look older. At all. Come on, Jack, let's just go home. I'm cold,'' I hope he'll take me home.

''Come on, Vi, you're hot and there's no way he'll say no to you. By the way, you're fake ID is pretty awesome,'' He winks at me.

''A; I am certainly not 'hot'. B; He looks like he's just eaten a puppy. C; The fake ID looks like crap.''

He looks a little insulted. ''No it doesn't! I went through a lot of trouble to get you that ID. You better be happy with it,'' He points his finger at me.

''Fine,'' I mutter.

***

''I can't believe you actually did it! Thank you, Jack,'' I give him an awkward hug.

''You did it, too, you know,''

''I know,'' I smile at him. 

He smiles back as he says, ''As much as I like talking to you, that girl over there''-he points out a tall blond girl in a short dress-''is staring at me. I am going to give her the time of her life,'' He explains to me as he wiggles his brows.

I roll my eyes. ''Boys...'' I mumble. And here I am. Violet Walker. A sixteen year old girl in a club. Alone. I wonder how this is going to end...

''Hey,'' A tall guy with light brown hair and emerald green eyes says. The only thing I really notice about him is that he was so incredibly gorgeous! Damn, I don't think I've ever seen someone as hot and sexy as him.

''Hey,'' I say a little nervous.

''Can I buy you a drink?'' He smirks at me, making me blush.

''No thank you. I'm Violet, by the way.'' I say.

''I'm Tyler. Do you want to dance?''

''Sure,'' I say as he leads me to the dance floor. 

A nice song comes on and we both dance like crazy. I am not a very good dancer so I decide to try something else.

''I suck at dancing,'' I say. ''Can you help me?'' I try to make my voice sound as husky as possible, failing hard.

I don't see him anymore. I must have scared him away. A sad look forms on my face a I feel someone's hands on my waist, and I hear Tyler's husky voice in my ear. ''I'll show you some moves you'll never forget.''

My heart is pounding like crazy as I feel his hands slide up and down my thigh. His lips leave trails on my neck as my breathing becomes heavier with the second.

Jackson, I suddenly think. Where's Jackson?

I look around him, and see him intensely making out with that tall blonde girl he pointed out earlier. 

Never mind.

I look back at Tyler, who is intensely staring at me. 

I smile, and we dance for, like, two hours.

Suddenly, he takes my hand drags me away from the dancefloor, to a place a little more quiet. I meet his gaze and we just stand there for a few minutes, holding each other's hand, staring deeply into each other's eyes.

He leans in and pauses for a second. My heart is racing in my chest, but I don't care. He moves his face slowly to mine, closing the distance between us. When his lips touch mine, I swear I can see fireworks. That probably sounds weird because I only just met him, but it's just the truth.

The kiss is soft and gentle at first, but gets more intense with the second. when his tongue touches my lips, I open them, granting him access. Our tongues touch and soon enough, we're heavily making out. I moan as he grabs my but with one hand, pulls me up and he pushes me against the wall, pinning me up against him. I put my legs around him as his lips start to make their way down my jaw, my neck. His lips go up again, and he kisses my earlobe. I feel his beautiful teeth on my earlobe, causing me to loudly moan and draw his mouth to mine again. His tongue feels good in my mouth. He groans and I sigh. We keep making out until...

''Vi? What are you doing?'' Thanks, Jackson. Great timing!

I pull away from Tyler with an apologetic smile. He only smirks at me, causing me to blush.

Jackson takes my hand and pulls me away. But not before I give Tyler a last glance.  I'm sorry.

A/N: Soooooo, I hope you liked this first chapter! I loved writing it! Sadly, I am a busy person, so I probably won't be updating very often, but, I'll try to update every week, promise!

Love, Max (Max is my nickname)