Chapter 2: I'll save you

"No Matter What," I say in pure determination. Like before, I dust myself over, as re-aline my hat and mask.

"I have to do this, this is the only way I can get Malkali back. I'm sorry I have to do this to you, but he's important to me. I'm sure you can understand" I quietly mutter, not wanting to do this.

Sometime not too far back...

"Hey Ussop, can you read what the sign says yet?" The ginger, who's name is Nami, says walking up to her friend.

"I can just about make it out, it says 'Everyone is Welcome!'" The Sniper says, feeling a lot of pressure lift off his shoulders. "For a moment I thought it was gonna be dangerous! Thank god for that!"

"I don't know the last Island was welcoming so was the people, and we know how that turned out" The chef, Sanji comments bringing out a cold tropical drink for the Navigator.

"Shishishishi but that was fun! And they fed us as well!" The captain's stomach growls, he immediately turns his attention to Sanji.
"Sanjiiiii I'm hungrrrryyyyy!"

"FEED YOURSELF!" He shouts in anger, the cigarette in his mouth almost falling out. Sanji continues to walk over to Nami, holding the drink out on a tray for her to grab.

"Oh, thanks Sanji!" She says, gladly taking it. Just from the words she spoke, he falls down onto the floor over-swooned by love.

"ANYTHING FOR YOU NAMI~SWAN!"

"Shut up Cook I'm trying to sleep," The swordsman says, ticked off by all the shouting.

"SHUT UP MOSS HEAD!"

"MAKE ME SWIRLY EYEBROWS"

The two continued to bicker, gradually growing closer until the point they were in each other's faces. With a shake of her head, and a sigh leaving her mouth. The growing agitation crept up the Navigators spine.

"SHUT UP THE BOTH OF YOU!" She shouts seemingly teleporting to the both of them and smacking them on the head. They both shut up, ignoring each other.

The blue-haired princess laughed quietly at the crew, she felt strangely at home. The small bickering in the crew put her at ease. Her mind constantly wandered back to her country, the will to get there as soon as possible but that's impossible without a Log Pose.

"G-guys not to warn you or anything but we're kind of about to crash into the island!" Ussop shouts in panic, he was too busy admiring the flashing lights to notice it earlier.

The green-haired Swordsman instantly shot upwards, rushing over to the anchor and throwing it down. The splash and immediate halt of the boat conform they successfully stopped the boat before obliterating it.

"That was so close! We almost died!" Nami says in relief, but almost instantly her personality switches. "WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SO EARLIER?"

"I-i didn't AHHHH!" Ussop shrieks seeing the beast closing in on him. A hand on her shoulder stops Nami from perusing, and she turns her head in the person directly. The princess stood there smiling, trying to stop Nami from killing someone.

"Nami, we need to find that Log Pose" She smiles, worryingly.

"Yeah your right, sorry Vivi. Come on guys let's go on the island." Nami says in defeat, she looks around her crew and notices someone missing. "LUFFY!"

Back to Y/N...

Suddenly a black-haired boy comes rushing off the ship, a hand on his hat to make sure it doesn't fly away. His head darts around and his nostrils somehow inflate. A weird look appears on his face and he begins to make his way towards Carters Shop.