Chapter 2: This is WAR

Start from the beginning

So he was the reason I couldn't Find Jake. . Douche bag. I slammed my hand into the ball, Knocking it out of his hand. It hit the ground and started rolling down the drive way. It seemed we both gave each other a -Ready-set-go- look before racing for it.

-

I had the ball in my hands, ready to make my winning shot when. . . . CONCRETE.

My body slammed face first into the ground As I looked up and saw Drew, Throwing the ball into the net. "You cant do that!" I rolled over onto my back, the pain racing through my chest.

"I Won, Josie." He said as that smirk crossed his face, He held his hand out for me to grab.

Ignoring it, I pushed up onto my feet from my hands, as I dusted off my knees I could feel Drew's eyes burning a whole though me.

"Cheater." I mumbled just loud enough for him to hear me. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "You'll learn sooner or later. . . I always WIN."

I huffed as I crossed my arms over my chest, I took a step closer to him, ready to fulfill the bet we had made. Before my day rushed through my head, replaying itself.

I smiled a little as Our lips were close enough to kiss, I reached my hands around his neck, Tilting my head as his eyes closed lightly. . He puckered, And I back away. "You didn't Actually think I would kiss you, did you?" I said As I turned for my door.

"Drew C'mon," My brother said as he went up the steps. "DREW. Your staying for dinner right?" I said loud enough so my mom could hear as I walked into the door. Phase 1 of my plan was put into motion, when my mother raced into the room, "We'd love to have you?" My mother added.

"Of course, " He said staring straight at me and then following my brother up the steps.

-

DINNER TIME. . or should I say SHOW TIME.

"Your gunna go put some clothes on, arnt you?" My mother asked as she set food down at the table. She was referring to the sweat pants and tank top I was still in from earlier. Drew and Jake had already been sitting at the table, awaiting hungrily to dig in. "YES. MOM!" I said as I raced to go up stares.

I pulled on a grey sweater, and a white pencil skirt. I left my hair in the messy bun it was in before i slipped on my tan flats. For my plan to work, I needed to look and smell at least decent, So I snuck over to my moms room, and sprayed some her Gucci perfume all over me. I even took the time to through on some bracelets and stick in some earrings, I was going to let Drew know that I wasn't the One!

I walked into the dinning room, taking a seat right beside drew.

Alec sat next to my mother, My mother sat next to Me, I sat next drew, who sat next to Jake. The circular table was full, and on overload with food. I crossed my legs, Letting my foot caress Drew's Leg.

I noticed he felt it when His eyes trailed down. He let out a small cough, "You OK?" I asked as I cut into my steak. He plastered a fake smile on his face, as he picked up his glass of water and took a sit of hit.

"So Drew, Hows the Family?" My mother asked.

before Drew could answer, I rested my hand on his lap.

"My Dad Got Married." Drew spoke in disgust.

Drew's Mom had died in a car wreck when we were all 8. Drew had really never been that close with his dad since.

"That's Great!" My mother gushed. "Not Really. . .I have step sister." Drew Said.

"A Hot step sister!" Jake added with a mouth full of food.