Chapter 28: Carbon

Start from the beginning

"Michael, open up."

I sat on the toilet, quiet. Then I realized that I was acting stupid. There was nowhere else to go from the toilet; I had to come out sooner or later. I got up, opened the door and stepped back. Malone stood at the door and looked at me.

"What was that about?"
"I had to see if I was bleeding. You shouldn't have gone in dry." I knew I looked angry. I was a little angry. This was supposed to be enjoyable, yet he just managed to make it awkward and uncomfortable at every turn. Malone suddenly looked sad. He walked over to me and held me in a hug. My hands lay limp on the sides.

"I'm sorry. I just wanted us to have a bit of fun. I never meant to hurt you. I love you. You know that."

I sighed and my hands found a way to his back. He pulled back a bit and kissed me. It was a heavy kiss, full of longing and desire. I kissed him back. I couldn't even stay mad at him. His hands fondled my body and we collapsed to the bathroom floor. We resumed our make-out session, but I could feel the difference this time. He was being all loving, touching me with light kisses, a slow nibble here and there, some light suction with his lips. I felt my heart swell. I was in love with him, I couldn't help it. He kissed his way down to my pubes and nuzzled under my balls. I arched my back. I loved what he was doing down there. He took a whiff of me, absorbing my scent. I ran my fingers through his hair. I was ready for him.

"Mal, take me back to bed."
"Okay."

He got up and carried me, bridal style. I kissed him all the way back. Once we lay down, he took some lubricant from the night stand and prepared me. I still squirmed when he fingered me and teased me a little. He crawled in between my legs and entered me. I felt that familiar sense of fullness. It didn't hurt at all. He leaned over and kissed me as he thrust into me, slowly. This is what I loved about our sex. It was never rushed. No quickies or hurried pounding. Slow and deliberate. I enjoyed it thoroughly. Malone increased his intensity, but not his speed. I found myself digging my nails into his back and moaning into his mouth. He stopped kissing me as his breathing became ragged and he gasped into my ear. I wrapped my arms around his neck and let him take me. We went on for quite some time. When he started hitting my prostate and had lights flashing before my eyes, I knew I couldn't last any longer. I screamed and blasted my load between us, clenching against his cock. I guess I pushed him over the edge because he screamed and climaxed, covering my insides with his cum. His scream died down, interrupted with gasps and he dropped his full weight on me. It was a little more difficult to breathe, but I could bear it. I wrapped my hands around his torso. We lay in that embrace for several minutes. I stroked his back lovingly as we both struggled to catch our breath.

"That was incredible, as always." I whispered into his ear.
"I've never cum so hard. You're like my Viagra. I can't help myself around you."
"Have you ever used Viagra?" I laughed into his ear.
"Yeah, once. Was a stupid teenager back then. I was hard for like two hours and I hadn't planned anyone to have sex with. It was hell. The blue balls I got after were even more hell." He laughed back. He slowly pulled himself out of me. I felt empty. I wished we could sleep like that, with him inside me. Okay, that's just weird, Michael. I know, but that doesn't mean I don't want it, I replied to myself. Malone got up and pulled the covers over me, then got into bed beside me. I lay my head on his chest and listened to his heart beat. He played his fingers through my hair.

"I can't wait for you to move in."

I realized I hadn't made any plans regarding moving in with him. Well, that was because Swash and Bradley had kept me so occupied. I wouldn't even be able to make any plans until next week, when this whole Swash saga was sure to be over. I played with the fine hairs on his chest. I could imagine falling asleep like this every day. I wouldn't mind it one bit.