2

Yongsun's POV

We're in our dorm now and since last night manager unnie hasn't called us yet about any update about byul and I'm starting to worry she's my best friend after all.

Knock  knock  knock

"Yes come in"

"Unnie did manager unnie called you already or text or what?" wheein ask as soon as she enters the room with hwasa behind her.

"No not yet I am starting to worry much more because manager unnie hasn't update us yet"  I said and sign

Moonbyul's POV

" You have a weak heart miss Moon and you have to be more be careful of your self now and as soon possible you will be having your heart transplant so it won't get any worse. I'll be finding a good heart that matches you so as for now please take of your self don't work your self to much. I know your an idol but you still have to be considerate about your health."

When I heard those from the doctor I feel like I'm dying, like I don't have a chance to live anymore.

"Also please see me every Saturday for your regular check up and also about your medicine here it is take this every night before you sleep that will be all and you can also go home." the doctor said with a smile on his face

SOMEONE'S POV

Someone called solar and inform her that byul is ok and it was because of tiredness.

Manager unnie's POV

As soon as the doctor leave the room byul started crying. I should be taking care of her more as their manager I can do this.

"Byul ah everything will be ok. Lets tell the g..." I was cutoff by her

"manager unnie I don't want to tell them I don't want to let them know can we just keep this to ourselves with CEO oppa. Promise me you won't tell anybody even yongsun unnie huh please." she said pleading me and soo I gave in

"Ok I promise but also promise me that you'll call me if everything happens ok I'll also be going with you in your check ups."  I told her and she just nod her head. ."let's go home now your members are worried about you." and then we start walking towards the car and drive back to the dorm.

Moonbyul's POV

As soon as we arrive I was welcome by a hug from wheein and hwasa but wait were is yongsun unnie?

"Wheein ah we're is yongsun unnie?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't forget to like