II

Babirus... How interesting. I look forward to seeing what my time at this demon school will have to offer to me.

"Shall we go in, Lady Gremory?" Kija asks me, and I nodded, and the five of us started walking towards the building. As we're walking, I saw lots of students flying over us, meaning that they have just arrived as well. As the five of us finally make it to the entrance, I see that the student council is standing at the gateway, greeting all of the students as they passed under the entrance.

"You there!" I heard one of the student council members shout, so I turned to see what they were shouting about. It turned out that they were referring to one of the several students that were passing under the gateway, a boy. The boy was a little bit taller than me, and he had blue spiky hair with an ahoge. He also had blue eyes along with an innocent face. He was also wearing the standard male's uniform for Babirus Demon School.

 He was also wearing the standard male's uniform for Babirus Demon School

"The auditorium is that way, so please make your way there." The student council member says as he pointed in a direction away from the group.

"R-Right! Sorry for that, I'll get going now!" The blue haired boy says before he ran in the direction that the student council member had pointed in. Then it was my group's turn to walk through the gateway, and once we had reached it, the student council group's eyes all widened considerably once they saw me, and they quickly kneeled down in respect.

"Your highness Gremory! Let us be the first ones to welcome you to Babirus Demon School! Feel free to wander the school grounds as you see fit until further notice!" All of the student council members said in unison. I nodded before the five of us started walking in a different direction that the blue haired boy from before did. After a few minutes and a little bit of walking, we had finally reached our destination. It was a quite spacious area, and it had crystal filled pillars scattered all throughout the entire area. There was a large spiral staircase in the middle of the spacious area, which was how we got into it in the first place.

 There was a large spiral staircase in the middle of the spacious area, which was how we got into it in the first place

We went down to the smoothed off spot that sat in the middle of the staircase, and I sat down on the smooth stone. I quite liked the smoothness of the stone, I always seemed to like smooth surfaces, no matter what the object that the surface belonged to.