Clones and dog reader.

Start from the beginning

" Guys, guys your scaring it back up!" A stern voice spoke up silencing everyone.

A man with short blonde hair and blue armer appeared in my vision. His gaze softened as he located me under the dark table.

" Hay little one, what are you doing under their?"

I snarled in response. The man laughed and slowly reached his hand twords me.
That's strange I could bite him any minute and he still reaches for me? His hand was awfully close so to test my curiosity I inched my face forward opened my jaws and gently grabbed his hand. To my upmost surprised the guy didn't even flinch!!
" Okay what's wrong with you?!" I released his hand and just stared at him.

" Come here, you don't want to stay under that filthy table now do you?!" His voice was commanding but soft. Waighing my options I dicied to trust him so I slowly draged myself out from under the table.

"It's a dog?!"
" How'd it get in here?"
" It's so skinny!!'
" It grabbed my food before running off!!"

The guy who i tried to steal his food came over and handed it to the guy in blue who was laying on the floor on his side.
My stomach growled.

" Poor things just hungry." The guy in blue slowly brought the food to me. I eagerly devoured it. Gosh it tastes so Good!!! I licked my jaws. "Anymore?!' jumping forward I pushed my nose into the guy in blue sniffing all over him for more food. Laughter was heard as every chuckled at the scene of their captain blushing as a cute little dog licks and snuggles him.

" Okay off your filthy!" The guy in blue he gently shoved me away.

" Aw captain it's cute though!!" A young clone said. He kneeled down and ruffled my crusty fur.

" She needs a bath fives!" Someone huffed.

" We should take her!" Someone else shouted making everyone shout in agreement. I just sat there not sure as to what the Kriff was happening.

" Boys you know we can't!" The guy in blue snapped.

" Rex, come on ! It's so cute!" A guy in Orange walked up to the guy in blue who's name I just learned to be Rex.

" Cody what if the generals find out?!" Rex picked Cody (guy in Orange) on the chest.

" They won't if we smuggle it!!" Fives piped up.

"Please look it's hungry and homeless!!"
Fives had rapped his arms tightly around my neck.. looking at his face o noticed puppy dog eyes.
" Boy you an't seen nothing!!" Turning my head to Rex because he seems to be the boss I struck my cute doggie pose. Tilting my head to the right, and putting on my best doggie eyes I let out wines and wimpers.
Let me just say my puppy eyes are to die for and apparently all the clones think so. They had all awwed or turned away.
Man for battle trained men you sure can break them with puppy eyes.

Rex held my gaze before sighing.
" Fine we can take it!"

A courise of
"Yeahs !!" Where heard and before ei new it everyone was petting me.

I lived this new feeling, the feeling of being wanted and loved!.

*Time skip to barreks.*

" This was such a bad idea. " Rex mutters.
They had taken me to their home and rushed me into the barreks. Cody laughed on his spot from his bed. Fives, kix and waxer where bathing the dog.
" Relax it needed a home. "

"Guys! It's a girl!" Fives ran up to the two brothers.

" She needs a name!" Cody rubbed his chin.

I watched from my spot in the tub as fives ran out of the room.

"Hay! Wait? I want to play!!" I lept from the tub weaving my way around kix and darted out if the bathroom. My paws slipped on the slick floor that was now becoming wet.
"Oops" picking up my pace a ran into a big room with lots of beds.

" Wait!" Kix called from behind me.

I let out a Happy bark and battles right into rexs leg.

" What the Kriff?!"

Wagging my tail stump(and butt) I barked and jumped around.

" Someone's happy!" Waxer said.

"What should we name her?!" Fives knelt down and started drying me off with a big towle. "OMG so fluffy!! I want the towle!"
Grabbing onto one end I started to pull.
"Give. Me. The. Towle!!" I growled my butt wiggling.

Roars if laughter filled the air. Rex was dubbled over crying, Cody was filming, waxer was cheering for me and kix was slapping his leg while laughing.

" Help!!" Fives laughed as I gave a mighty tug finally freeing the towel from his grasp.
"YES!!!" I ended up getting tangled up in the towel my head was the only visible part.

" What's going on in here?!" An older voice said silencing everyone.

" Sir...um.." Rex rubbed the back of his neck unsure as what to say.

" Rex!" Another  voice said.

" Sir it's are fault!" The other chimed in. The air was thick with tention. I felt bad for them getting into trouble because if me. So wriggling out of the towel I hoped over to the two tall men wearing robes.

"Hi!!" I barked wagging my butt.

The two men looked down in surprise.
" Where did you get a dog??!!" The older one asked surprised he knelt down and started to pet my soft,clean fur.

" It found us, tried to steal food from waxer when we where at the 79." Cody explained.

" Aren't dogs rare?" The younger guy asked looking down at me.

" Very rare!! Look at this poor thing. So skinny!" The older one.

" Master obi!!! What are you thinking??"

" Well Anakin it wouldn't hurt for the men to have a pet.." obi said while he gently squishing my face.

" Really?" Anakin deadpanned.

"Sir does this mean...." The clones trailed off.

" It sure does boys. What's her name?!"

"(Y/n) Delta Rex said."
The others nodding in agreement.

" (Y/n) Delta I like it!" Anakin knelt down as well.

" I finally have a name..a home and love!!!" My tounge lopped out of my mouth.

I made friends with all the clones very quickly.. I whent on missions to help search for survivors. And every one loved me in return.y life started out bad but ended great.

( I will take requests)