* ° . • ✧ Chapter 11 ✧ * ° . •

En başından başla

"Hey, hey, you okay?" I asked.

"This is all our fault."

"Hey, look at me. It's your fault, it's everyone's fault. Who cares? Are you up for this? Are you? Look, I just need to know. Because the city is flying."

Clint looked outside before facing Wanda once again. "Okay. Look, the city is flying, we're fighting an army of robots,  and I have a bow and arrow. None of this makes sense.

Another bullet came flying through almost hitting Wanda. "But I'm going back out there because it's my job. Okay? And I can't do my job and babysit." Clint said.

"It doesn't matter what you did or what you were." I said knealing next to Wanda. "If you go out there, you fight, and you fight to kill. Stay in here, you're good. I'll send Pietro to come find you. But if you step out that door, You are an Avenger." I said giving her a small smile of encouragement.

"Alright. Good chat. Yeah, the city is flying." Clint said hitting the door open and walking outside.

Wanda and I nodded at each other before heading outside. She and I started attacking the robots on each other's opposite sides to make sure we've got it all covered as Clint was shooting from the front.

"Alright, we are all clear here." Clint said as we all walked across the streets looking for more robots.

"We are not clear! We are very not clear!" Cap yelled.

"Alright coming to you." Clint said.

All the sudden I felt someone pick me up bridal style I look over to see Pietro giving me that cute smirk.

"Keep up, old man!" He said before speeding off with me in his arms.

"Young love..." I barely heard Wanda say.

He put me down a wall away from the church.

"You still look fabulous, ангел."

"You don't look too bad yourself, Любовник мальчик." (Lover Boy) I said before we found Wanda and the rest and started attacking the robots coming our way.

Suddenly Pietro was shot in the arm. He rushed over and gave a "What the heck, man?" Face to the guy who shot him by accident.

"Oh God." I said staring at his arm before going back to the fight.

Cap saw that I was losing control and faced me instantly.

"Romanoff!"

He tossed his shield at me allowing me to use it to block them off for a while.

"Thanks!" I said as he finished off the robot I was fighting with a smack to the head with his vibrainum shield.

"The next wave's gonna hit any minute! Tony, what have you got?" Steve asked.

"Nothing great. Maybe a way to blow up the city. That'll keep it from impacting the surface, If you guys can get it clear" Tony said sounding a little discouraged.

"I asked for a solution, not an escape plan." Steve said.

"Impact radius is getting bigger every second. We're gonna have to make a choice." Tony said.

"Cap, these people are going nowhere. If Stark finds a way to blow up this rock--" Natasha said sounding worried and out of breath.

"Not until everyone is safe." I said turning to Natasha giving her a concerned smile.

"Everyone up here versus everyone down there? There's no math there." Natasha looked to Steve wondering about his next move.

He let out another sigh before turning to Natasha again. "I'm not leaving this rock with one civilian on it."