* ° . • ✧ Chapter 2 ✧ * ° . •

"And I don't care if I sing off key.
I find myself in my melodies.
I sing for love. I sing for me."
- 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐭 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞 (𝐒𝐢𝐚)

𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"We're locked down out here."

"Then get to Banner. Time for a lullaby." I grinned knowing that both of them had some sort of romantic connection. I just noticed it last week and have been teasing Natasha about it since then.

I couldn't find anything so I looked back at Tony and tried to identify what was on the screen.

"I know they're hiding more than files." I said as Tony nods approvingly, knowing that there was more to this base than just files and computers.

"Hey, J, give me an IR scan of the room, real quick." Tony said before waiting patiently for Jarvis to respond.

"Wall to your left, I'm reading steel reinforcement. And an air current."

I go up to the wall and try finding a button or anything to open it.

"Please be a secret door, Please be a secret door, Please be a secret door." I heard him say behind me. The door opens to reveal a short staircase going down with a long tunnel.

"Yay!"

"Guys I got Strucker."

"Yeah, Tony and I got something bigger." I said referring to the large dinosaur statue. And the possible placement of the scepter.

We look around the room assessing our surroundings, I look back and see Tony looking at something, It was the scepter, glowing in a cool shade of blue.

"Hey, Thor. We've got eyes on the prize."

Suddenly a medium shade of red light engulfed my mind. I looked behind me to see a staircase. I go downstairs and look into one of the nearest rooms. Suddenly I realized... It was The Red Room... Memories of my experiences in this place started playing in my mind in flashes.

I closed my eyes and when I opened my eyes once more, I found myself with a gun in hand fully loaded and waiting to strike aiming at Natasha.

"Alena, Моя сестра... please don't do this."

"Do it. It is necessary. You don't wanna fail do you?" I looked to my right seeing a lady patiently waiting for me to make my next move.

"No..." I put my finger away from the trigger, almost dropping it. Suddenly the trigger pulled by itself shooting at Natasha without my control, I slowly opened my eyes to see my sister dead on the ground. And suddenly I was out of air. I couldn't breathe.

"Что я наделал? Я монстр!" (What have I done? I'm a monster!)

"We must go through the graduation ceremony, you won't regret it..." The lady said coming up to me putting her hand on my shoulder pretending like she cared.

"No... No, no!--" I was being dragged by doctors on a bed, I opened my eyes to see  children staring at me. I felt their creepily happy smiles even though they had no mouths to express it.

They stopped dragging me and forced my head to the right, There she was, Natasha. Being dragged down the hall to what I could only remember was the furnace room.

I started screaming and crying uncontrollably and way louder than before. I couldn't take it anymore. Just as I was about to lose it, everything went black.

☾ . • ' . ^ 𑁍 .•' » > ☾ . * ^ ' • ♡ .* ^ ' ~ • ☾ *. '

𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I used my abilities to send both of them into a nightmare and the girl started shaking her head violently and breathing heavily. I backed away and looked at Pietro. He looked concerned.

"No..." I heard her say before backing away and looking at my brother.

I look in her head and try stopping it. She was knealing next to another person who I assume to be her sister. I tried my best to stop it using almost all my energy. I got out of her mind not knowing what I could do.

"Wanda, stop it you're hurting her!" Pietro said turning to me immediately.

"I'm sorry Pietro! I can't! I tried." I said putting my hands on his shoulders, panicking.

"Что я наделал? Я монстр!"

"No... No, no!--"

She was screaming even loudly than before. What have I done? I felt insanely sorry for her even though she was not on our side.

Immediately after, Stark snapped out. And spoke in to his earpiece. "Alena passed out! I'm gonna need your help, Cap."

He grabs the scepter with one of his gadgets and waits for rescue.

"We're just gonna let him take it?"

Моя сестра - My sister