* ° . • ✧ Chapter 5 ✧ * ° . •

Start from the beginning

I turn my head back to face Ultron. "Every effort to save us, every shift in the bricks, I think, 'This will set it off.'... We wait for two days for Tony Stark to kill us."

"I know what they are..."

"I wondered why only you two survived Strucker's experiments. Now I don't. We will make it right. You and I can hurt them. But you will tear them apart." Ultron stepped up to me and put his cold metal hand on my face for a few moments. " From the inside... "

☾ . • ' . ^ 𑁍 .•' » > ☾ . * ^ ' • ♡ .* ^ ' ~ • ☾ *. '

𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I woke up to a tapping noise on my balcony door. I quickly got up and slid the curtains to the side. There he was, Pietro. Next to another girl who I assume to be one of his allies. The doors we're sliding so I easily opened it. I gestured for them to come inside and I closed the door.

"Pietro? What are the two of you doing outside so la--"

"We wanna help you guys. We wanna join the Avengers." Pietro said cutting me off of my question.

"Are you sure?" I said unsure if they we're actually serious. Switching teams in a matter of days we're certainly off but I really didn't question it.l

"Yes, we're sure. We realized that we've been siding with the wrong people this whole time." He said while looking at the girl.

"We need to see the others before doing anything." I said putting a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"I almost forgot, this is Wanda. My twin sister." He said gesturing to as she smiled at me.

"Good. It's nice to finally know your name. We need to go and discuss everything with the others."

"We can't! They're gonna attack us." Wanda said turning to Pietro and back at me.

"Don't worry. I'll make sure everything is clear. They don't attack immediately, we make sure that you're on our side before we do anything or attack. Unless we're completely sure." I began going downstairs with the twins behind me spotting everyone at the lab.

"What if he decides to access something a little more exciti--" I walked into the room to be welcomed by the shocked expressions of the rest of the Avengers.

"Alena, What are you doing?" Natasha slowly started walking towards me with a confused expression.

I looked down for a moment before looking back up. "They wanna join the Avengers."

"What they don't?" Tony asked with his arms crossed.

"Alena, you met them three days ago. How come you trust them enough already to let them in the tower? How idiotic can you possibly be?" I looked at Natasha with a face of guilt.

"I just know it. So please hear me out."

"Sorry Alena but, do any of you see anything wrong with this situation?" Natasha asked gesturing to the three of us.

Loki turned to Natasha with a stern look on his face. " Yes, the problem is that you all are being absolutely rude to people who just wanna help us! It's just unfair how all of you immediately accept me because I could take control of your enemies and decline them because they serve no importance to you. "

"We could just kick you out to be fair if you'd like?" Tony said turning to Loki.

"Tony!-- Guys, they just wanna help! So please, give them a chance." I said taking few glances at everybody in the room.

Everyone was silent before Tony finally spoke up. "Okay, we're sorry. Both of you. It's getting really late, so we all need to sleep. Umm, I'm sorry. What's both your names?"