"Please stop it jiji, you don't know how much he hurt, I suffocate him, he told me that I'm his biggest mistake , do you how much hurt I was? ", asked kushi looking at her as tears rolled down her eyes in pain as she heard her husband's misery yet not able to believe that he was miserable without her, after all when did he gave her that trust to believe that he will be vulnerable without her, instead proved that she suffocates him. What could she do?

"Kushi, we know about everything that he called you a mistake and we know about contract marriage as well", Said payal and this shocked her to the core.

"Haa Kushi, we know everything about it, the contract marriage, his lies about the affair he told to Arnav and everything when Shyam came here to see you, he admitted all his mistakes, he was mentally disturbed looking at you lying on the bed as he was obsessed with you so much, he was declared as a mental.", Said Anjali looking at her crying as she remembered the incident which shook the ground underneath her feet.

"I want to meet Kushi ji, I want her. Don't you dare deny me to look at her. ", as his screams were increased, Arnav stood up to go outside and check up with it.

Out of nowhere, Arnav stopped on his way as the door burst open by shyam as he barged in.

" Kushi ji? ", Shyam looked at Kushi who is lying on the bed. Arnav who watched him entering the room, fisted his hands ready to punch him on his face, his eyes were red with fury.

" How dare you come-", he was cut off by a loud laughter. He looked at shyam who is laughing like hell as if he became mad.

Anjali stood shocked looking at him laughing, nonetheless went near him smiling as he is her husband and she do love him.

"Shyam ji? ", as she went towards her husband, she was rudely pushed away by her dear husband and she was caught by her Nani and mami.

" You know what you are the dumbest woman in this world, when your own brother is telling you the truth, you didn't believe him. ", Said Shyam laughing like a maniac.

" But the biggest dumb women is the girl who is lying on the bed, no , not dumb but the most innocent girl she is, after all she didn't even know that I am a married man, she didn't even know that I lied to her husband of a non existing affair between us, and look at her, she slapped me as soon as she got to know that I'm married and played with her family, and now she is lying on the bed unconscious, she deserved it to reject me, my love and selecting this man over me. ", Said Shyam pointing at Arnav, still laughing like a maniac.

" She deserved it, she deserves more, she don't even deserve to live rejecting me, she got the punishment rejecting my love. She deserves wors-", he was being hysterical and soon cut off by Arnav as he punched him.

"Don't you dare utter her name. ", warned Arnav gritting his teeth.

" Hahahaha, she deserves it, she rejected me. She deserves it, she will die,I know. ", he was taken by ward boys.

Soon, he was declared as a mentally ill person and the truth from her husband opened her eyes, eventually manorama's eyes we're opened too.

"Kushi, after the truth revelation by shyam, Arnav explained the reason behind your illness, we were very angry and furious on him, even I, his Nani and your bua raised his hands on him and still we aren't satisfied with our fury, Kushi. We didn't even talked to him for few years, neither we allowed him near you, and trust me when I say that when we realised his repentance is true, we even forgot that he ever hurt you, his concern and care, his behavior and everything related to his ASR maniac changed when it came to you, only love, guilt and pain was visible that we even don't have any idea when did we forgave him and forgot about his mistakes, just looking at his love and repentance for you. ", finished saying Garima looking at her daughter whose eyes aren't dry either.

" Leave me alone for sometime", Said Kushi as she closed her eyes.

Everyone left from there to leave her alone for sometime.

"Why did you raised that topic now itself just after her coming into consciousness, Payal? she is already hurt and had a bad body ache and head ache and you added more to it. " Chided Deviant worried about her daughter-in-law who is her daughter more.

"If we will delay about it, she may not even hear us out and we may not have a chance and looking at Arnav ji's face, I can't control myself from bursting out Nani, he was too hurt. ", Said Payal as she remembered Arnav's painful face, she became too close to him as a sister.

" Still payal, you should know that she was too hurt with him and given her some time before talking about that. ", Said Devyani looking at her as tears made it way down here cheek.

" Sometimes, delay can make people apart Nani, I don't want to delay in making her aware of the truth which will lead to a beautiful life ahead for her. ", Said Payal looking at her as she is too worried for her BIL as well as her sister.

" If few minutes if pain will give a years of beautiful life, then I don't want to delay in giving the pain Nani. ", Said Payal as she went away hiding her tears.

Kushi is sitting on the bed, closing her eyes as the recent happenings started revolving around her head.

only love, guilt and pain was visible

You are the biggest mistake in my life

only love, guilt and pain was visible

You are the biggest mistake in my life

only love, guilt and pain was visible

You are the biggest mistake in my life

She closed her ears not able to hear anymore. She is confused to conclude whether he is guilty or not, and afraid to accept that he is guilty,she needs someone to help her and that someone is someone on whom she can't trust anymore.

To be continued..