six.

- excuse my mistakes, love.

Southside Chicago, Illinois
3:59 PM

Garrett Sincere Brewster | Gee III

"I'm dead! Why did you do that?" Jordan-Armani laughed, bring the ribs up to her mouth.

I had took her over to Lem's Bar-B-Q since she said she was craving that. I didn't mind thought because I'd be dumb to pass up some bbq.

"Cause them niggas was lacking, and there was no doubt I wasn't gone hit they asses with them tasers." I responded back. "You just crazy." She shook head as she continued to stuff her face.

I couldn't lie, I was actually enjoying talking it up with her. She was chill and real giggly. Still gets on my nerves, but I'll give her a break for now.

"Girl, I done told you damn near everything about me, let me know some." I said pushing my plate to the side. She started blushing, pushing her hair behind her right ear.

I can tell her ass like me... but ion do black girls sorry.

"What you want me to tell you?"

"Mmm." I pretended to think of the question. "How you end up living with Zaire's dirty ass?" I asked. I've been wanting to ask this for a minute and this was perfect timing.

"Boy whew, okay." She started. "Well I meet sis when I was your age-"

"Girl don't try to make me seem like a child. This dick on twenty-five, mama."

She started laughing like something was funny. BITCH IM SERIOUS.

"Byeeee, lemme finish damn." She calmed down so she could tell the rest. "I was eighteen when I met her at this party and shit. I was acting a fool, downing drinks left and right, but by myself. And I um..." She started slowing herself down as if she wasn't sure if she wanted to finish the rest.

"You straight?"

"Yea." She cleared her throat. "Long story short, she saved me from getting rapped and ever since then, we've been as close. Even though she's wild as hell, that's what I love about her."

"Damn, that's crazy as hell... and I thought how I met Jiggy and Mula was crazy." I said, taking a sip of my water.

"How y'all met?"

"I stole both of their hoes in kindergarten." I shrugged as she busted out laughing. Shit, I was just glad I lighten up the conversation.

"Do me a favor, Garrett."

"Wassam?" She sat up to fix her hair and handed me her phone. "Take a picture of me, please."

Me being the nice ass nigga I am, I held up her phone which made her get to smiling.