Instead of saying anything, Jungkook nodded at his assistant before diverting his full attention to Lisa. The woman was just as shock as the customer when she saw Jungkook standing beside her and helped her against the strange man.

"Let's go," Jungkook said snaking one arm on Lisa's waist and pulled her out of the scene.

"What are you doing here?" Lisa asked while they were on their way to her office. Jungkook glanced at her once before answering.

"It's lunch time," he replied.

~*~

"He touched you?" Lisa repeated, her voice rising with each word.

Yuna, the waitress that served the mad customer earlier, admitted. She told them what truly happened – that the man kept on touching her thighs from behind while she serves the food reason why she accidentally spilled the juice.

"I'm sorry, ma'am—" Yuna apologized but Lisa raised her hand, telling her to stop.

"It's not your fault, you don't have to apologize. You should be the one getting an apology from that person," Lisa said, sighing in anger.

After making sure Yuna is fine, Lisa dismissed her and told her to take a rest for today. When the former left, Lisa's eyes immediately found Jungkook sitting comfortably on the couch, with his arms crossed, quietly watching her.

Then she recalled what happened earlier. "If I may ask, what did you do to that man?"

Jungkook looked at her innocently. "I don't know."

"What do you mean you don't know?"

Jungkook shrugged and slowly looked at his assistant who was standing by the door. Lisa also turned to him. "What did you do to him?" Jungkook asked his assistant instead.

The assistant looked confused as his eyes went from Jungkook then to Lisa. "I... did the usual thing, sir."

"And what is that usual thing?" Lisa turned to Jungkook this time but the latter smirked.

"Don't worry. He only threatened him, that's all." Jungkook replied with a smug.

"That's all?" Lisa tries to fish out.

"Why? What do you think did I do to him?" Jungkook asked back.

Lisa sighed and shook her head. "I'm just making being sure no one murders anyone. I don't plan to live with a murderer, that's all."

Jungkook's gaze narrowed at her words. "What did you say?" His voice laced with suppress contempt.

Lisa lazily bore unto him. "I said let's eat." She said as an excuse and left. Jungkook remained quiet for a moment before going after her.

For the first time in a while, there was that feeling again – fear.

~*~

Lisa noticed how awfully quiet Jungkook was the next day. They were out on the mall to buy some dresses as per his suggestion and she was kind of expecting him to say some random criticism or anything but nothing came.

"I'll take this," Lisa said as she surveyed herself on the mirror wearing a blue casual ruffled dress. When she met his gaze through the reflection, she expected he would say something but still, nothing.

He only nodded at her with the same stoic expression and then to the store assistant.

It was like that even when they went home to change and when they met inside the car after. They were on their way to Jungkook's college reunion. She came to ask him this morning about the event they will be going that night and she was more than surprise that he answered her question without glaring.

They were both silent since the start of the ride. When Lisa glanced at Jungkook, he was just looking outside and seems to be in deep thought. Somehow, seeing him in that state worried her.

"By the way... it's your college reunion, but why are you bringing me with you?" Lisa asked.

Jungkook took a quick glance at her before returning his gaze outside. "My friends will be with their wives. I need company, that's why..."

Lisa blinked understanding what he said. But, what bothered her was the fact that he didn't even complain about her nosiness. She let that thought pass when the driver announced their arrival at the venue.

The driver went out to open the door for her when Jungkook suddenly called out her name, which surprised her.

"Lisa," he called.

The woman abruptly turned to face him.

"I'm not a murderer," he said hoarsely with evident dejection.