I couldn't for the life of me, begin to comprehend the incredible feeling when I heard her say those words. Something about the idea of having Jeongyeon as a friend makes me giddy and excited.

"Of course it's not bad," Trying to hide my feelings, instead, I grinned smugly at her, "I'm the best thing you could ever ask for!"

Jeongyeon rolled her eyes, "You seriously have a narcissistic tendency."

"Well, would you prefer me flirting with you?" I casually threw at her and it was definitely amusing to see Jeongyeon make a fool of herself as she choke on the juice she was drinking.

"What kind of reaction is that, Yoo Jeongyeon?" I frowned at her, "People would die just to have a chance to flirt with me," I ended it by flipping my hair.

Unsurprisingly, Jeongyeon snorted as she began to shake by trying to control her laughter, "What the hell, Nayeon," Jeongyeon's face was red and their was actually tears in her eyes as she laughs, "I don't even know if this is confidence or arrogance."

I glared at her when she wouldn't stop laughing, "Shut up!"

"Jeong!" It was like a switch as I watch Jeongyeon stop laughing immediately and schooling her face.

We both turned to see the small blonde named, Chaeyoung, as she approached us and she looks like she means business. She acknowledged me with a nod before locking eyes with Jeongyeon, "We have to talk."

Jeongyeon met my eyes in a silent question and I gave her a nod of permission. Wordlessly the half siblings walked out of the place and my eyes followed them as they stopped at the far corner of the parking lot. I remained seated for a while, my eyes not leaving both girls and I don't need to hear them to know that they're discussion is getting heated with Chaeyoung's hands flailing around and Jeongyeon's frustrated scowl.

Gathering mine and Jeongyeon's bags, I placed money on the table as payment before casually walkinh out of the restaurant and slowly making my way towards the two girls, fortunately they were near my car so I just leaned my back on the passenger side of the car and making sure to not have my presence known as I listened to them.

"I just can't understand how you can hurt Mina like this?" Chaeyoung sighed exasperatedly.

"I'm not doing anything, Chaeyoung," Jeongyeon snapped.

"You're clearly avoiding her, unnie!" Chaeyoung exclaimed, "And you're spending time with-with-"

"With who?" Jeongyeon cut her off darkly, "Im Nayeon? You can say her name, Chaeng," I shifted when I heard my name, what could possibly be that girl's problem with me?

"She-she's bad news, unnie," I couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at Chaeyoung's words, "She's not exactly the type of crowd that would get along with someone like you."

"Like what?" I can clearly imagine Jeongyeon is already fuming at this point.

Chaeyoung must've realized what she'd said but it was too late to take it back, "Unnie, that's not what I meant-"

"What am I like, Chaeyoung?" Jeongyeon pushed.

"Damaged!" Chaeyoung snapped but she and I knew she fucked up as a heavy silence fell around the area.

"Fine," That was what Jeongyeon could only say. I decided that was my cue to break them apart.

"Jeongyeon, get inside the car," I told her as I unlocked my car, my eyes never leaving her sibling. When Jeongyeon remained umoving I looked at her, "Yoo Jeongyeon, get inside, now."

It looked like Jeongyeon could see the seriousness in my eyes because she turned her back on us as she wordlessly climbed in side the passenger seat. Now without worrying Jeongyeon could hear us, I faced Chaeyoung with the most intense glare I could muster.