3- The Devils Revenge

HI MY LOVELY ANGEL'S sorry for ghosting on guys, sorry kung nawala ako bigla at dina naka pag update, ang magaling ko kasing kapatid winala ang phone ko kaya ayon lahat ng mga draft ko ay nawala rin.  Kaya sorry talaga guys but now nandito nanaman si ako at promise babawi ako sa inyong lahat. 

Love you all my dear beautiful Angel's :) :) 

..................................................................

Spring POV

"WAHHHHH!!!! Queen is mad to us na!! why ba kasi di natin tell to her that we wanna go apas apas to her ba kasi. Yan tuloy she's mad to us na, what to do!! What to do!!" me sigaw sigaw while running running around our HO (hide Out).

"Anata wa watashi o memai sa sete iru jikkō o teishi shite kudasai. Ano haru o yamero!!!"

[Could you please stop running you're making me dizzy. Stop that Spring!] sigaw naman ni Summer to me that's why I make pout pout na bad kasi masyado Summer eh.

"why are you so mean to me ba always?? Like you always mad to me, bakit ba you galit parati, I mean wala naman me gawa to you ah!!" sigaw me to her then, why she's always mad ba kasi.

"Haru no hanashi o yamete kudasai. Anata no koe de watashi no ko o uchimasu."

[Just please stop talking Spring, your killing my ear drums with that voice of yours.] sabi niya to me kaya nag pout nalang me because she's always mad to me even though me don't do anything to her. But by the way guys let me introduce myself to you. (*.*)

Hi my beautiful and cute readers, I'm super cute SPRING SCARLETT RODRIGUEZ 19 years of age (insert puppy eyes here) my favourite colour is Pink and Black and I love to eat sweet foods like candies, and chocolate agghhh!!! I love them so much from the moon and back. I'm the 4th member of Black Royalties Of Hell (BROH), yeah!! I think that's all na J J oh!! Oh!! There's still one!! I love fighting with my baby doll, named Sherry!! She's a very good doll and beautiful too. Onēsan (Ate) Dem give them to me in my 18th birthday and I'm so happy coz she's so perfect especially in our fight, she help me kill those bastards!! And Doll sherry is deadly too which make her more especial to me. And oh by the way I'm also the heiress of Rodrigues Enterprises one of the biggest supplier of deadly weapons and fastest jet fighters around the world.

So ahmp!! Yeah I think that of it, hehehe,, ohh!! Last one; promise this will be the last. I also know how to speak English straight but I just love to tease them specially Summer, hehehe she really hate conyo girl that's why I love to tease her, at first but later on, nakasanayan ko na that's why naging secondary langue ko na ag conyo, hehe so I'm really sorry kung ayaw niyo na this way ako mag talk guys, sorry in advance lang po.

"Guys, what time will be are flight ba kasi?" sabi ni Summer to as that's why bigla lumaki my beautiful eyes!!

"Oh!! My gosh!! Summer your conyo na rin like me!!" sigaw ko to her that's why her eyes make big big na because of what I tell to her.