chapter one

I warn you of spelling mistakes and other.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Lucas's pov

I sat in my little brass cell in the dungeon. The little bit of light shining on me from my small bared window. I pulled at my shock collar trying to loosen it a little.

We are NOT a flithy mutt. WHY do we have to wear a collar?!?!?!, Sprint growled.

I'm not sure bud. Maybe they want to see if we snap, I shrugged my shoulders and sighed.

Well it's working because this is ticking me off, he scowled.

Me to, I said.

Luke I want to run and jump!!!, Sprint whimpered quietly.

I do too. We will get out of here, I promised him.

Yeah well just don't get hurt, he sighed.

Sprint went to the back of my mind. He does that when he needs rest, and stuff. I heard foot steps near my cell door, so I backed up into the furthest and darkest corner. They opened the door and and tossed a piece of beef into my cell and pushed a small bowl of water in also. "Eat the food you fucking fox", they spat and slammed the door. I came out of my hiding space and sniffed the meat.

Hey Sprint, does this smell right to you, I asked.

I sniffed it again so he could tell.

Yeah smells fine to me. The water does too, he said.

Thanks!

Your welcome

I ate half of the meat and drunk all the water by the time they came back. The big bulky one said "come on Alpha Blake wants to see you". He held up a metal chained leash and smiled showing his yellow stained teeth.

OH HELL NO. I AM NOT WEARING A FUCKING LEASH LIKE A DAMN DOG, Sprint yelled.

Sorry.... I said.

They clipped the leash to my collar and yanked me out. "Come on you stupid fox" the smaller one said. Phew, I wrinkled my nose. He smelled like rancid meat. They tuged me down the hall, and kicked me into Alpha Blake's office causing me to whimper slightly.

     "Ahhhhh the fox shifter", alpha Blake scowled. He walked in front of me, and kicked me causing me to double over in pain. Alpha Blake smirked "you look quite pathetic bowing at my feet". I looked up at him "I don't bow to someone not worthy of being an alpha", Sprint spat out the words with disgust when he took over for a second. "Ah so he does talk", alpha Blake drawled completely ignoring sprints comment on him. He circled me, looking me over. "Hmmmm many a scar on you", he tapped my shoulder. It took a lot from me to not let Sprint take over again.

I WANNA RIP HIS UGLY FACE FROM HIS SKULL!!!!!, Sprint demanded.

As much as I want you to you have to wait, I said calmly.

Ugh fine, Sprint sighed.

Alpha Blake tapped my upper left arm. "Well at least you've got some muscle on you" he said to himself. I stayed still while he looked me over. "I'm having guests over this evening and I don't want him to be a bother" he told the two werewolves guarding the door. "Witch werewolf this time, alpha?" the big one asked and alpha Blake smirked. "The female alpha" he said and the little one spoke "ya mean the one who's supposed ta be part demon?". Alpha Blake growled "yes you dumbass! There are no other female alphas either!" he yelled at them and they bowed down in respect.

     "I'm planning on challenging her to a fight, because I know I can win against her. And when I do win I'll force her to be my mate" he said smugly. I rolled my eyes and stayed quiet. The two werewolves by the door stayed quiet and that made alpha Blake irritated. "Anyway I'm going to make a deal with her. I'm going to tell her that if she wins she can have anyone of my pack members. Hell, she could even have this damned fox since he's apart of my pack" he said and my eyes widened.

"Did you hear that?" I asked Sprint.

"Sure did! Who do you think will win?" He asked.

"The female werewolf and demon hybrid" I said and he laughed.

"Me too" he said.

"Anyways while I'm fighting her you two can have all the fun you want with this one" alpha Blake said and I whimpered. He looked at me "oh? Do you not like that idea?" he asked and slapped me across the face. I yelped and fell onto my side. It hurt really bad because of his werewolf strength. All three of the werewolves in the room laughed and I sat back up in a sitting position. "Take him back down to his cell, and I'll tell you when your allowed to play with him" alpha Blake said and I was roughly picked up by the big, fat werewolf. "Got it alpha" the smaller one said and they dragged me back to my stupid cell. They threw me in and sneered at me. "See you later" they said simultaneously and locked the door. They walked out and I sat in silence, terrified about this evening.

Dawn's pov

"My goddess duskie! Shut up!" I screeched at my younger sister as we took and break. "I'm serious dawn! Candy told me alpha Blake is hot!" she exclaimed and I groaned. "Why didn't you stay with river??? Your his beta!" I exclaimed and she shrugged. "It's more fun to annoy you" she said and I mentally died. Some of my pack members laughed at our antics and I smiled. To someone on the outside I may seem like a bad alpha but I love my pack. I rule on trust not terror. My pack respects me greatly and that's what confuses others. I sat down on a fallen tree and took a drink from my canteen.

     I noticed that one of my female omega's didn't have any water and looked thirsty. I walked over to her and held out my water. "Here ruby" I said and she smiled at me as she took it. "Thank you alpha dawn" she said and I smiled. "Your very welcome" I said and she frowned. "But what about you? Are you not thirsty?" she asked and I shook my head. "No, but thank you for the concern" I said and walked back over to the fallen log. I stood in front of it and stretched out my muscles.

"Are we almost there?" Nova asked me.

"Yeah" I replied and she sighed in relief.

"Good, because I'm hungry!" she exclaimed and I laughed.

After about an hour of resting I stood up and looked over my pack members. Everyone looked rested so I yelled. "Are you guys good to go?". They all answered with "yes alpha" and I walked into my middle of the few of my pack I brought. I only brought six of my pack members. So that makes eight of us, counting me and my sister. I began shifting into my wolf form.

My wolf form is completely pitch black

My wolf form is completely pitch black. My eyes can be different colors but most of the time the are a silver color. My wolf form is the same size as a strong alpha males. I'm slender and fast. My fur is also silky soft and smooth, but no ones knows that because I don't really let werewolves or humans touch me while there in human form. My wolf's name is Nova.

_______________

Hey guys! So I'm not dead! Pls don't be mad at me but I'm in a bit of a rough patch and I lost all hope. But a very kind person I met on wattpad motivated me to keep writing! So here it is! Hope you like it! Pls hit the star, or not you don't really have too💜💜💜💜💜