Chapter 6: Unender

Dakota's P.O.V.

"We're sorry," Carter and I said together.

Mom scolded us for about half an hour. Apparenlty yelling at each other that we were straight and scaring the neighbors is a bad thing.

Phst, yeah right.

"Wait," I said looking around the room as mom left. "Where'd Rach go?"

Carter snorted. "She already left. Some girlfriend you are."

"Shut up," I muttered slapping him upside his head. "It's not my fault, I wasn't paying attention."

"And whose fault is that?"

"Yours."

Carter just glared in my direction making me giggle.

"I need a banana," Carter sighed walking into the kitchen.

Following behind I watched him get out a jar of peanut butter from the cupboard. Moving to the refrigerator he took out the bag of bananas. "Want one?"

"Yerp," I answered as he took two bananas out before putting the rest of then away.

"Here," Carter threw the fruit at me.

Catching it in my right hand I mentally cheered for not letting it fall.

Skipping over to the dining room table we both sat down and opened the jar of peanut butter. I watched in digust as Carter dipped his tongue into the jar and licked. "What did Peter Pan ever do to you?" I asked peeling the banana before taking a bite.

"Nothing, I just enjoy roaming my tongue all over Peter Pan," he replied smirking.

Banging my head against the table I groaned at the pain. "Fuck, owie," I mumbled rubbing my head.

"You're so stupid," Carter chuckled pulling his face away from the jar.

I giggled once I seen the peanut butter spotted across his nose.

"What?" He asked frowing. "Why are you laughing?"

"You gots the PB on your nosey," I giggled.

Taking his pinky finger to his nose Carter finally realized the gooey spread on his face. "Wait, I got this!" He exclaimed poking his tongue out and pointing it upwards towards his face.

I laughed even harder as I watched him try and lick the peanut butter off of his nose. "Dude let's face it; it can't be done."

Shaking his head he became determined to lick it off.

"Lick it off, lick it off, lick it off!" I cheered him on.

"Almost there," he whispered.

"You could do it big brother just put your tongue into it! C'mon, stick your tongue out further and lick like you've never licked before!"

"What the fuck?"

Forgetting about the peanut butter we both turned our heads in the direction of the voice.

There in the living room stood our eldest brother, Matt, looking at us with an amused face expression.

"Mattie!" We squealed in unison running towards him.

Carter and I literally tackled him to the ground from our bear hug. "Can't breath," he wheezed out pushing us off of him.

"Sorry," Carter said jumping up from the floor. "We just missed you."

"You're acting like you two never see me," Matt chuckled standing up.

"Hell-o, we haven't seen you in like a week!" I argued.