Chapter 3- Mondays

*Hayes' POV*
        Going back to school is usually something no one looks forward to, but when you're Hayes Grier and you've missed the past few months of school for touring the country with a bunch of other guys to preform in front of hundreds of screaming girls, going back to school isn't that hard- because now I'm the man. I used to be so shy and boring but now that I've seen the world I just want to get through high school and leave this small town and everyone here behind me. Me and my brother Nash are gonna move to LA and make it huge. But for now, it's Monday morning and I have to go to high school. I climbed into the passenger seat of Nash's car and we were off. "You excited for school?" I asked him. 
"Hell yea, little bro. We get to walk in there like we own the place, all the girls wanting us and all the guys wanting to be us." 
"This is going to be a year to remember." I say while sitting back into my seat. 

        All throughout the day I was getting called out by everyone, it seemed like they all wanted to talk to me, and I'm not gonna lie, it felt pretty good. Natalie seemed kind of weird a distant, but I didn't let it faze me. This was my year and if she couldn't handle it, that's her problem. 

*Natalie's POV*
        All day Hayes has been so caught up in all his new found popularity that is seems like he doesn't even care. I feel like I don't even know him anymore. And the worst part? Before he went on tour, before all this craziness, I thought I might have feelings for him. All those little things he would do for me, and the way we spent so much time together and never got bored...I don't know- I just thought there was something. But after these past few days, I'm not even sure if I want to know him at all aymore. The holidays were coming, and every year me and Hayes would spend our whole winter breaks together, but now it seemed like I might need to make new plans.

___________________________________________________________________

Sorry for these kind of short and dull chapters, it will get more interesting soon