-2-

(Warning, there is gore in this chapter)
Y/n POV

It's been a week I've lived at goat moms now. Her magic healed me faster then it would for it to actually heal, so I was off the splint in a day. The cuts stayed though. I guess the magic doesn't work on self harm, oh well. I kept them bandaged all the way up to my shoulders, and wore f/c hoodies over them. Toriel was worried about me a lot, but I told her I was fine. She never let it slide though. Today I'm going to live with someone else for a bit then go back to goat mom. Apparently there another human there and we're going to goat moms together.
.
.
.
.
One hour has passed. Goat mom had entered the living room "my child, do you have all of your things? It's time to go." "I have my things right here mom" I said with a fake smile, showing her a f/c bag full of extra clothes, my phone, wireless f/c headphones, and a small wooden box hidden from her eyesight. I zipped the bag back up, flinging it over my shoulder. Goat mom took my hand as we walked to the door that let to the rest of the underground. "Goodbye my child. We will see each other soon." I gave her a hug for I would miss her, she hugged back. She let go then asked the door "are you here yet to pick up y/n?" The door replied. "I'm here. Go ahead and open the door, me and pap are waiting" goat mom opened the door, saying hello to the person she never knew the name of, and let me out. Two skeletons were waiting for me.
.
.
.
.
We arrived at their house. The short one was named sans, he was taller then me by 5 inches though. The taller one was named papyrus, but I called him pap. The humans name was frisk. Sans was sitting next to me while I was curled up up the couch, silently crying, thinking about everything that happened to me. "Hey kiddo, what's wrong?" I didn't respond.. "kid. Tell me what's wrong please. Tori won't let me live if she heard about this" still no response. Sans then tackled me in a hug, trying to get me to calm down. Frisk joined in and so did papyrus. We stayed like this until I stopped crying, no matter how much I tried to push them off.
.
.
.
.
Sans POV

Tori was right, the kid is like nothing I've ever seen before. The way she hardly talked and only talked to frisk, how she flinched every time someone touched her (not that way dude), and she was always in her room. She was in her room right now actually. Frisk and pap went to undyne's so I was here with y/n. I walked into her and frisks room opening the door, only to find the one thing I never wanted to see.
.
.
.
.
Y/n POV

I was cutting. Tears slowly trickled from my eyes as words rang In my head.
Worthless
Slice
Pathetic
Slice
Stupid
Slice
Whore
Slice
Brat
Slice.
I regretted nothing. Blood spilled onto the floor and all over my shaking arms. I couldn't feel. Things were getting blurry. I never noticed sans was standing there, shocked. He snatched the razor away from me, snapping it in half and teleporting it far away. He picked up my body and took me to the bathroom, setting me on the counter. I tried to hide my cuts and looked away from him, but he rolled up my sleeves, locking the bathroom door from the outside with his magic. Sans started to clean my cuts, pouring rubbing alcohol until the white bubbles stoped. I smirked when that happened, enjoying the pain while it lasted. He then washed off the blood, wrapping it up in new bandages. He then made me look at him, worry and confusion in his eyes. "Y/n.... why the actual fuck would you do that. How long have you been doing This?" Then I broke. I snapped like broken wood. I broke down, curling up and crying into my knees. Sans gave me a hug, rubbing my back in circles. I thought of everything that messed me up, every single insult thrown at me. Every cut. Every scar. Every drop of blood that left my body. The pain I went through. The childhood trauma. Every factor counted on how I turned to who I am. Some sick attention seeker. Sans had teleported us back to me and frisks room, still not letting go. I broke the silence. "You can leave now. Like everyone else did" "sorry kiddo I'm not ditching you in this state or any state your in now" you had trust issues, so didn't hug back and were uncomfortable right now. You were to used to being back-stabbed at this point. You didn't fall for it. "Y/n... I'm going to help you out of this no matter what" I responded to the skeleton "you can kill me now you know, like you did with chara in previous timelines" he seemed shocked that I knew that, but calmly said "you need help so I'm helping you. Deal with it y/n." I gave up, slowly hugging him back now, but being cautious.
.
.
.
.
Sans POV

I slightly blushed, but hugged y/n tighter. She didn't seem comfortable, so I loosened my grip on her, but not enough to let go. Y/n was like a feral animal. You need to gain her trust before she will even feel the slightest bit comfortable around you. So that's what im going to do.

A/n

Wow this chapter was longer then I expected it to be. I'm not complaining though.
Whelp cya in the next chapter^^
-coral