-1-

(Btw yall I don't own the cover for this story)

Y/n had jumped.
She jumped from the top of mt.ebott. She had no regrets, no emotions, nothing.She closed her eyes and accepted her fate, hoping not to open them again.
.
.
.
.
Y/n POV

Y/n opened her eyes once again. "Fucking shit!" You whispered to yourself. Your leg couldn't move and the cuts on your arm slowly bled once again. You gave up on moving and decided to let yourself bleed out. The last thing you heard were footsteps rushing toward you.
.
.
.
.
You woke in a bed, smelling butterscotch beside you. You sit up and look around, your cuts bandaged and your leg in a splint. You tried to get up, but fall to the floor. A goat woman came into the room after your fall off the bed. "My child, are you ok? I made you some butterscotch pie" she looked worried so you nodded your head. You felt safe with her as she picked you up off the floor and onto the bed. She handed you the pie on the plate and you only took a nibble. Goat mom, your new nickname for her said "my name is Toriel young one, come down when your ready." Goat mom left the room
.
.
.
Toriel POV

"The child I found wasn't like frisk, she didn't talk and hardly ate. I'm going to keep her here for a bit before I'll let her outside." I had said to the voice on the other side. "When you let her out, I can have her stay with me and pap for a bit before she comes back to you." The voice on the other side said. "Thank you, whoever you are. I owe you" I left the door and went back upstairs to my chair, grabbing a book and sitting down.
.
.
.
.
Y/n POV

You felt ready to head downstairs, getting out of bed. Your splint was hard to walk with, but you made it downstairs. "I see you were ready to come down young one. Could you tell me your name please?" Goat mom had asked from her chair, now looking at you. "y-y/n mom" you realised you called her mom and slowly said sorry, for you never really used your voice. "What a nice name y/n" "anyways, in a day or two when I think your ready, you can leave to snowdin. I have a friend there and he will look after you with his brother. Also, there is extra clothes and butterscotch pie on the table"you thanked goat mom for the information and ate some more butterscotch pie.

A/n

Hey it's coral and I'm sorry if this chapter is short. I'm gonna try not to let this fail like my bendystraw story and stay up on it. Anyways have a good day/night!