Rob Lowe

You step out of your car, heading out to the party house. There's plenty of people having fun and you hear loud music. You walk past all of them and search for your friends in the house. It is an old wooden house. You're surprised so many people managed to squeeze themselves into it. That's when you see him. He is sitting on a green, dirty couch, shirtless, just chatting with his friends.

 He is sitting on a green, dirty couch, shirtless, just chatting with his friends

As soon as he sees you he sits up more straightly and starts acting all cool. You shrug it off and walk past the couch. Walking towards the stairs of the house you see him stand up in a corner of your eye. You smile to yourself and start walking upstairs. You make sure you look bomb af in your skin tight dress. Everything is fine, you look like a queen as always. Your favourite lipstick makes your lips so kissable, your brows are on fleak, lashes long and your hair is top. You're halfway trough stairs when he catches you.
"Hey" he smiles at you adorably and kinda akwardly.
You smell his breath smells like alcohol. He has had plenty of it you suppose. His pink lips spill into an even bigger smile as he is looking at you. He starts winving with his orange Allstar sneakers.
You smile at him nicely.
"I'm Rob" he introduces himself smilingly.
"I'm y/n" you say in your sweetest voice and flutter with your long eyelashes.
"Nice to meet you, uh...are you here with your friends?"
"Yeah, I'm looking for them, but can't find them"
"Oh too bad...want to go outside?"
"Sure, why not" you smile again.
He reavhes for your hand and holds it. His palms are sweaty and his fingers are ice cold. It looks like he is really nervous. You smirk to yourself. You two get trough the crowd of people. He invites you behind the house and helps you to climb on the roof with him. He sits extremly close to you and leans back on his hands.
"Where do you come from?"
You answer him.
"Woow, that's pretty far from here"
"Yep"
"Well you wait here for a few more minutes and you'll never regret your travelling to here"
"Why is that?"
"Sunsets here are amazing. It's like you go to heaven for a minute or two. My good friend admired them very much. He's gone now, and those sunsets always remind me of him, and how he's okay now"
You gently touch his hand.
"I'm so sorry"
"It's okay, he is all better now, I know that"
You lean closer to him and rest your head on his shoulder. He puts one of his arms around your shoulders, making you feel some kind of way. You feel your heart skip a beat and go faster. You feel all nervous and hot. Your skin tight red dress feels like a prison now. You sigh.
"You okay?
"Yeah totally. I'm just...a little cold" a white lie slips out of you.
"Oh, do you want my jacket?" He says ready to take it down.
"I mean if it's cool with you"
"Yeah, yeah, totally" he says and gives you his dark blue jacket.
You put it on. It's way too big for you, but it smells exactly like him. You guys met a few minutes ago. But it feels to you like you've known him for at least a decade.
He looks at you in his jacket and smiles shyly.

"What" you ask playfuly.
"Nothing, nothing" he looks away smiling.
"Tell me!" You protest.
"No"
"Why not?"
"You'll think I'm stupid"
"I won't. Tell me" you say and rub your shoulder against his laughing.
"It's just...you look really cute in my jacket"
Your cheeks turn bright red.
He giggles.
"That's really sweet of you" you say and put your hair behind your ear.
He leans closer to you. Your faces are almost touching.
"It's the truth" he says in a low raspy voice.
You look at his pink lips and bite yours.
He understands the clue and kisses you. It lasts for a few seconds and they you lean away slowly. You look towards the sunset, which is at it's finest that moment.
"You were right you know" you say.
"About what?" He asks leaning his head into left.
"Those sunset of yours...really make you feel like heaven" you say with a naughty smile on your face.
Now it's his turn to  blush.