“Oh, God,” I groaned, feeling the heated handprint on my flesh warm further. Bringing bouts of delicious pain and pleasure roaring through me. 

“Lay down,” he demanded through a rasp. I didn't second guess him. I didn't lift a brow. I just did it.

I laid myself on the plush carpeting of the studio floor and ran my hands down my body. I spread my legs wide, displaying all of myself to him. His darkened eyes watched every move I made. As I rolled my own nipples between my fingers. My back arched off the floor, and he just watched as I plunged two fingers into myself. Coating them with my wetness. 

“I think I made the right decision in coming tonight,” Dex said in a raspy voice. He lifted his shirt off of himself and threw it to the side. He got on his knees and reached back into his back pocket. 

“Well, if you don’t hurry, I will come without you soon,” I groaned, driving my fingers into myself at a slow pace still, trying not to cum without him. Hurry, Dex! I curled my fingers inside myself. Searching for that spongy spot located against my walls sending shockwaves of heat down my spine. Stoking the inferno building rapidly inside my abdomen.

“No,” he growled through his teeth. Taking me by the wrist and stopping my movements. His lust-filled eyes laser-focused on my glistening fingers. Before wrapping his warm lips around my fingers and sucked my essence off of them. He twirled his tongue around my fingers. His moan vibrated against them making my desire for him skyrocket.

“God, Callie, you taste so good. So sweet,” he moaned again, pulling my fingers from his mouth and opened up his wallet. 

“Dex, please,” I moaned again in desperation. I was weirdly desperate for him to fuck me. He had this way about him I couldn’t explain to myself. I had friends with benefits for years and I have craved no one as I craved him at this moment. Maybe it was the orgasms he gave me?

Or maybe he was different. 

“Damnit,” he cursed shutting his wallet in a huff. 

“What’s wrong?” I whined, staring up at him. Trying not to stick my fingers inside of pulsating pussy again, begging for any form of friction. 

“Don’t have a condom,” he muttered and looked me square in the eye.

Here I was preaching to other people about being safe and I was about to make a stupid decision all in the name of lust. 

I ran a hand down my face and sighed. I was on birth control and I took care of myself. I got myself tested between each partner I had. Plus---I had just gotten tested at the beginning of the school year before Alec.

“Listen—I’m clean and I’m on birth control. But that’s up to you. I got tested at the beginning of August because I’ll be upfront. I’m not a saint.” He rolled his lips together and nodded while undoing his belt. 

“I got tested after I found out that Chelsea was cheating on me. Everything came back clean, and she’s the only one I’ve been with, besides you.” He said, standing up taking his pants off. His dick strained against his Hanes and I moaned at the sight of him stroking himself through his boxers. Moisture spots of pre-cum soaked through the front of his grey boxers and my eyes rolled into the back of my head.

I groaned as he kicked off his boxers and hovered above me. His body weight pressing against mine and the tip of his dick tortured my slit with his teasing. It twitched against me so hard I had to stop my hips from bucking into him.

“We good then?” I panted, running my fingers through his shaggy hair and he nodded with a smirk. 

“I’m good if you’re good.” I bit into my lip and shook my head, giving him the permission he needed. And he slowly entered me, moans filling the tense air. He only stopped when he was fully inside of me and stayed there, soaking up the feeling of my bare pussy wrapped around him.

“Dex, God, you feel so fucking good.” I moaned as he stretched me. He pulled out and slowly shifted inside of me again, moaning my name in between his sharp breaths.