friday

i didn't sleep a wink. i wake up and text the group.

🕶🥂inner circle🥂🕶
ME: guys meet me under the gazebo right now. it's important.

TRISTYN, BLAIR, and 4 others liked "guys meet me under the gazebo right now. it's important''

i drive to the gazebo, jason and jenna are already there. jason's looking at jenna so intensely. i can't tell if it's a good kind of intense. the rest of them pull up in their cars.

"bran why'd you call us here?" tristyn asks.

"i think i know why." blair says getting out of her car half asleep. the purple circles under her eyes have darkened and her skin is paler than it was a few days ago. 

blair pulls out her phone and shows everyone her message. she has the same one i do. i pull mine out. then the rest of them do.

"good thing i'm not the only one. it's probably just some sick prank" stephen says. always assuming the best in every situation.

" i still think we should tell someone i mean what if they come after us anyway." i say.

"i think we should hold off for a little while and see if they say anything else before we go to the cops." stephen replied.

i hear the sound of six different cellphones go off. i feel mine vibrate in my hands. my heart begins racing.

    UNKNOWN
   "secrets keep you together,but i won't. one of you is next. and i'm not stopping until your all gone."