Manorama for the first time in her life shut her mouth, too afraid to open her mouth looking at the person in front of her.

Her Husband, Manohar.

He is furious at her - his wife, Manorama. He is furious at everyone who is bad-mouthing Kushi who is not his daughter-in-law but a daughter as well. He is disgusted with his wife to humiliate an innocent person.

"She is a bad omen and what's the problem if she is telling the truth?Why are you getting angry, mama Ji?" Anjali dared to open up her mouth after looking at the way her uncle is supporting Kushi.

Manorama dared to support Anjali as she said, " Yes, She is a bad omen, Anjali is right." Anjali nodded her head as if trying to say that it's right and everyone has to agree with that whether it is right or wrong, it doesn't matter, According to her, Kushi is a second woman and she is wrong. Truth or lie doesn't matter to her or better say ignorant to it.

Kushi - she is the women because of whom her husband was thrown out. Her beautiful household broke into pieces.

How much she hates her for that, otherwise she loves her for making her brother fall in love, making him come out of his shell. But as soon as she got to know the women behind her tears, she hates her, more than anything.

Just because of that woman, her brother is carving for that woman's health staying awake day and night.A

"Aren't you satisfied? What did that poor girl do to you? Just because she is a middle-class girl, you are humiliating her? From the moment you met her to the moment you Calling her as a bad omen, you didn't leave a chance to humiliate her, created new ones as well,aren't you satisfied enough humiliating her? " asked Manohar as the commotion heated up more.

Devyani is the one who stood silent and worried looking at the commotion. Garima, Shashi and Madhumathi stood silent looking at the commotion and happy that at least there is someone from the family who isn't dumb.

Arnav who just entered inside the room looked at the commotion, his uncle is furious at his Aunt and sister, almost on everyone.

He just came to the room after having a hopefully healthy conversation with the doctor, Manohar and he was busy in discussing Kushi with the doctor. His uncle came out after completion of conversation while he had some of his concerns to clear out with the doctor, so he stood there conversing with the doctor.

Now, when he entered inside the room, he looked at the controversy.

Why? As soon as this thought came across his mouth mind, he found his answer.

"Why are you supporting that bitch, uncle? She is the second woman in my life because of whom my life is destroyed. " as soon as the words came out from her mouth, Arnav who heard her stood rooted to the ground.

His sister just called his Kushi, a bitch?

His sister thought of Kushi as a second woman?

His sister is in illusion, and denial mode?

Aren't you in the same thought's? as soon as he heard his inner soul, he was bought back to reality.

He is the one who wronged her, thought of her as a second woman in his sister's life. And when his sister is feeling the same what's wrong in it?