Chpt. 2

Laura's POV
" No, no, please don't do this" why" please Noooooooio"

I shot my head up and my eyes blazed right open. Uh that was a horrible dream. Never want to have it again. Even thought I have it every night. Then I felt someone staring at me. It's was Nash.

You alright? Nash asked concerned. Why would Nash be concerned about me? I don't think loves that fast! Or is it (😱)

Yeah, just-uhh dream. I thought but said it out loud.

Want breakfast? I asked.

Um sure. Can I help? He suggested.
I nodded my head in agreement. We both got up and walked to the kitchen. There was a note on the counter so I read it.

" Dear Laura and her friend,
Hey honey, me and your father and going on a business trip for the day. We will miss our baby girl. I went to the grocery store since I know you hate it bought food and more dog food for the pups. I will miss you boo! Call me later.
Ps. I took Chloe and Alaska out! Love you.

I smiled looking at the letter. Nash was also reading it behind my shoulder.
Snoopy man, huh? I snapped in kiddish way.. Which made us laugh. I looked in the fridge. No eggs. I need eggs to make eggs and pancakes. Ughh...

There's no eggs. I pouted.

Then go to the store. Nash suggested. I nodded.

Wanna come? I asked.

Yeah I'll go in hippie pants with shirt and a beanie, yeah ok. He said sarcastically.

Be back in a bit. I said grabbing my phone and keys. I dident even bother to change I looked good for 10 in the morning. I drived to walmart and got a cart cause my mom needs to work on the grocers some more. I walked to the produced section. I parked my shopping cart at the corner of the lane. I started looking for the spices I needed to cook stuff when I tripped and fell on someone. I looked up and saw it was a blonde guy about my age with brown eyes ( idk if there brown but I sure they are )

I'm so sorry. I said getting off him. I helped him up. He just looked at me.

I'm Mathew. He spat out quickly. I giggled. He smiled.

I'm Laura. I smiled. He just stared at me when a browned hair guy came out of behind him.

Hey umm Matt there was chicken legs no-. He just looked at me. I just wanted to burst out laughing but I did not do that. I smiled and waved. They both blushed.

I'm Cameron. He smiled.

Laura. I smiled.

I'm Matt. Matt said.

You told me that. I laughed. Cameron slapped his head.

Were you from? Cameron asked.

New Jersey. I smiled. " you?" I asked

California. They both responded.

Did you drop that? Cameron asked pointing at eggs cracked all over the floor.

Yeah, I sighed.

I'll pay for them, beautiful. He smiled. I blushed.

No, I'm ok, really. I smiled.

No our treat. They both said.

Thanks, but I'm good. I refused.

No I'm buying it. He smiled. I sighed and got my cart and he payed for everything. We started walking.

Gotta pen? I asked.

Yea, I do. He said handing me a pen. I wrote my number 3052991312<3 that's what I wrote on each of there hands.