Chapter 8?

I woke up the next morning with Nash laying next to me WTF??
I got up and looked.. I then realized the whole situation but why the hell, was Nash sleeping with me. I only like Nash as a friend not as my babe.. That's weird to think of it that way.

"Hey baby your awake" he grunted. Fuck that turned me on. But he also scared the living shit out of me so I got mad.

"Asshole" I said sitting on his bed. He laughed.

"Hey baby I'm having some friend over" he said flicking threw his phone.

"Why do you call me baby?" I laughed. He looked at me..

"Why not?" He smirked.

"Stopppp" I slapped him softly.
I was figiting threw my luggage to find my glasses. After I finally found them, I put them on.

"Wanna go to breakfast Nash?" I asked.

"Yeah can I invite the boys?" He asked. I gave him a look.

"Nashhhyyy" I pleaded.

"Fine fine have it your way." Yayy no guys for the morning "But, you need to call me Nashy more babe turns me on." He smiled. His big ass cheezy smile. I looked at him wierdly and laughed.

**
We got ready and drove around to some places.
" OMG PANERA!!!" I screamed at Nash.

"Panera it is" Nash said pulling in the parking space. We got out and went inside and I saw a fimiliar face.. Cameron?

"Nash Camerons over there" I said pointing to the table. " I told him to meet us here smarty" he teased. I gave him a dirty look and we walked to Camerons table.

"Nashh" cameron said and they bro hugged. I smiled at Cameron. He gave me a quick hug and we sat down. I wasn't feeling that good so I asked if after breakfast he could take me home. Food was awesome not that much to talk about while I was there. BUT SHIT! I said getting home flustered.

"Ugh schools tomorrow and I totally forgot!" I said grabbing my hair. The first thing I did was pick out what I was going to wear. Picked out my hairstyle. I was goin to leave my hair in 2 French braids over night then when it's time to get ready in the morning it's nice a curvy in a way. Dkjjdjddjdjd schooll. I decided to go to office max real quick to get some basic stuff. Saw a couple people there we exchanged gestures then moved on with our lives.
When I got home I decided to walk my dogs to get the energy out of em. It sure worked.
My moms staying at a motel for tomorrow so that's good so I don't have to deal with them tomorrow. So I got my phone and dialed Nash's number and called him. He answered right away.

"Hey baby, what's up?" He said over the phone.

"Come over, please" I begged over the phone.

"Baby I can't I'm with Cameron" he groaned over the phone. Fuckkkk that was so hot.

"Fine can I go over there?"

"Yeah Baby" he said I could tell he was smiling threw the phone I could tell.

"Stop calling me Baby Nash" I giggled.

"I know you like it BABBBYYY!" He practically screamed. What and idiot. I hung up after that and got a text from someone

Beginning of Convo:

Matt: Hey :)
Me: Matty!!
Matt: Wanna go to the Mall I wanna see your beautiful face again.
Me: Aw Matt of coarse.
Matt: Be there in 15?
Me: Sounds like plan.

End of Conversation:

I got in the shower and rinsed of quickly. I took out my black crop top with some white high wasted shorts and my galaxy vans. I put my usual routine of makeup: foundation, concelor, blush, mascara, liquid eyeliner and some lip gloss. I dried my hair since Matt was running a little late and curled my tips and brushed threw them to give it a natural flow. I then heard the door knock from down stairs. I grabbed my phone and money before running down stairs. I opened the door and saw Matthew standing there.

"Hey beautiful" he said before pulling me in a hug. I hugged him back tightly and then released him.

"I missed you" I said bitting my lip.

"I missed you to baby" he said grabbing my hand and walking me to the car. We both hopped in and it was kind of awkward. SHIT!
I forgot about going to Nash's place, oh well I'm with Matt and I've had a crush on Matt ever since Nash has left to Magcon because we got closer every week and day. I texted Nash telling him I have to cancel and decided to say something.

"So Matt how's everything going? I asked bitting my lip.

"Good, good. How about you?" He asked Paying attention on the road.

"Good I guess" I responded. We had some small talk about some other things until we got to the mall.

"Wan an go eat something first?" He asked grabbing my hand and intertwining our fingers together. Matt is so cute. I nodded my head as we headed to subway.

"Can I get a BLT on Italian bread, and 6inch" I asked.

"Make it a foot long sub please" Matt smiled looking at me. We grabbed our food and sat down and ate we threw away our trash and Matthew intertwined our fingers together.

First we walked into Forever 21 I grabbed a couple of tops from there then I went to one of Matthews stores helping him pick out stuff. Of coarse we were being silly and laughing really loud that the manager had to make us pay and get out. We went to a couple of other stores and had lots of fun trying on stuff together.

I checked my watch to check the time 7:47?!! Damn it's been 6 hours spent in the mall.

"Let's get going" Matt suggested. We got In the car and drove home I almost passed out but I tried not to. We finally got to my house and we both walked out.

"Matt thanks for spending the day with me it was amazing and so much fun" I said smiling and bitting my lip. He smiled back. I opened the door and before I could go inside he pulled me back out.

"Wait!" I said. I was confused. I scrunched my nose.

"Uhh.. Umm.." He mumbled.

"Common Matt what is it?" I giggled.

"I ... really like you.." He forced out of his mouth. I almost chocked. I just came forward and slowly put our lips together. BOOM. Fireworks going off. This kiss was amazing. I didn't want it to end. The way our lips perfectly fit together... It was perfect. He eventually pulled away and gave me a hug.

"Will you go out with me?" Matthew said.

----------

New chapter guyss I hoped you liked it this is freaking long holy shit I wrote a lot today..