So In Love With Him!! But Why Does It Have To Hurt So Much!?Chap 2

So In Love With Him!! But Does It Have To Hurt So Much...!!!???

Chapter Two!!

I stared at the screen blankly for a second. Clumsy me!

"Baby, I know you're there."

Ugh!!

"I was enjoying my nap you know!" I screamed.

He chuckled. Ugh why did I have to be in love with him.

"Ay open the door, I wanna talk."

"What? No! Leave I wanna ge-" As if on cue, he hung up and then there was a knock at the door. I got up and opened it only to find none other than Darell with a bouquet of red roses and a box of chocolates. Yummy!

"Hello beautiful." He smiled. I gave him a dull look and went back and sat on the sofa.

"Jordy please listen, I wanna explain what happened," he began.

"I know exactly what happened," I muttered.

"Then tell me."

I looked up at him, his eyes gleaming with anticipation. I couldn't just blurt it out. Maybe it was just a rumor. Maybe he didn't really sleep with Nicole the head cheerleader. Oh but he had, everyone was talking about it.

"Jordy, baby I swear I ain't do nothing. Honest to God. I swear to you on Killer's grave," He begged, a sad look playing on his face. He had used the grave swear, even if it was only his dog, it was something he's never done. He was telling the truth. He continued, "It was all her way to try and get me. She knows I only have eyes for you."

I looked up at him and grabbed the chocolates. I lifted the top to see half the chocolates missing and a half bitten one.

"My bad, you took too long," He said, rather embarrassed. I set the chocolates on the coffee table and got up to sit on his lap, looking into his eyes. Within seconds his face was filled with happiness. He wrapped his arms around me.

"I love you Jordyn Miller," He breathed into my shoulder.

"And I love you Jackass."

He smiled, slightly tickling me which sent tingles throughout my whole body. Without thinking, I crashed my lips against his, as if he already planned it, he responded. It felt like our first time. He bit down on my lower lip, asking for entrance but I teased him. I licked his upper lip and he moaned. I smiled against his lips and he pushed me down onto the sofa so that he was now towering over me. He hardened his grip around my waist and pulled back. I looked up at him confused.

"I missed this, and I've missed you," He whispered, kissing my jawline.

"Babe, it's only been two days," I responded tracing the outline of his six-pack through his shirt. He groaned in pleasure.

"Feels like years when you're in love," he said whilst nuzzling my neck. I opened my mouth to reply but he used the opportunity to further the kiss he wanted. I moaned softly as his tongue explored every centimeter of my mouth. His hands were now under my shirt so I slipped mine under his and rubbed his chest gently. It was his weak spot and only worked with me. As soon as I placed my hands on his chest I felt his manhood poke my thigh. I laughed as he was sucking on my neck. He teased me by licking my neck up and down when he was satisfied with the hickey he had planted on me. I pushed him back so now that I was straddling him.

"I got you hard," I smiled and kissed him with passion. I decided to tease him and rock my body back and forth. He tightened his hold and moved with me. God he was turning me on. I slipped off my shirt and continued kissing him not hearing the door open then close.

"Wooooah!"

"Aaahhh I'm blind."

Yup, they decide to come at this time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't forget to at least comment and vote. Thanks =) =)

XoXo

-Angelicious =P

Sent from my iPod