This was to make her realise who the boss was, Nichole could only keep quiet.

Nichole wanted to go out and say hello to Amelia, but unfortunately she was busy packing her things. Nichole momentarily did not understand what was happening. "Where are you going?"

Secretary Amelia had a pile of cartons on the table, while continuing to clean up, she explained: "Since your father is not part-time chief executive, I have to give way to the chief's secretary. I will only be responsible for the Secretary's work, my office will move to the opposite top floor". Secretary Amelia used her chin to point to the floor opposite the glass window.

"Who will take over your job?"

"Mr. Miller has his own secretary; he has given me two days to complete all the handover procedures. "

Two days? Thinking of the highly efficient madman sitting inside the office, Nichole was not surprised.

"Oh yes, your office is in the manager level downstairs, and I've picked the best office for you. "

"Thank you. "

Nichole realised her own time was running out as well. As she walked to the elevator and anxiously pressed the elevator button, another elevator arrived, inside was a man wearing a suit.

As he passed her, she felt something was wrong, could not help but stop, looking back at the man walked toward Secretary Amelia.

Soon she could hear the content of conversation between him and Secretary Amelia. Nichole could not help but frown, is this the secretary that Charles brought?

Her brain flashed back to the airport scene not long back, Nichole finally understood- wasn't this man the one who returned her glasses at the airport?

No wonder she felt his face was familiar.

 Nichole stayed in the office all day, her work load was really heavy.

Miss VIVI, Stella favour, the Group's favourite brand Ya Yan, skin key, Miss 25, A dream, My colour, the just launched perfume brand Stella favour, these were the seven sub-brand product lines she was working on, enough to keep her busy from early morning to late at night.

When the desk phone rang, she was on the internal network to understand the factory set up for Miss VIVI. She picked up the phone, her tone a bit brusque "Hello". The other end of the phone was silent, then said " Working overtime on your first day ?"

"Mason?"

Mason laughed: "You sound quite angry today. "

" I haven't had dinner yet, can I not be angry?" Nichole's tone has long softened. At least at this moment, there was someone concerned about her.

"I am almost at the end of the Merchants dinner; I'll come by in a while to take you to dinner. "

"Yep. "

Hanging up the phone, she rubbed her temple with her fingers as she glanced out of the window, it really is a beautiful night. Unfortunately, she can only temporarily admire this, collecting her thoughts, she continued to work hard.

When she finally looked up to the clock on the opposite wall, she once again put down the pen and looked at her phone to see it was switched off. After wondering for a moment, she gritted her teeth and lifted the handset call back.

The phone was soon picked up. Before the other side could speak, she spoke: "Didnt you say you were going to take me to dinner? At this point we can almost do breakfast. "

She tried to complain in a jocular tone, but the next second, Nichole's face was pulled down –

"You do not have to wait. " Hazel's voice came through the phone, straight hitting her eardrum.