"Well said," Taurus said. "I should let you know. Scar helps me once in a while. He is a damn good businessman."

"Scorpio?" Aries asked. "I know. I have been to the hotel he owns."

"Well," Taurus began. "We all have some work or the other, Aries for income. What do you do?"

"We need an income?" Aries snorted.

He asked the question I wanted to ask. They did get their allowance from the Royal family, right? 

"Aries!" Taurus warned. "You told me you did some job. But you never specified what you did."

Aries smirked. "I design and sell weapons."

"Y-you mean that," Taurus spluttered. "You own that-"

"Yes," Aries said. "I own Steel."

I glanced down at my gun to find the symbol of Steel company embedded in it. Steel was a company renowned for manufacturing top-grade weapons. Nearly all the weapons my coven had was from this company. And this Warrior owned Steel?

"Wonderful," Taurus said, echoing my thoughts.

"Sometimes it is," Aries said, shrugging. "But I don't exactly involve myself, you know? I just... allow my workers to take care of it."

"And they are?" Taurus asked. "At least everyone knows that Fia, Jarred and Niran work for me. What of you?"

"Can't I be a loner?"

"Please."

"Pick a guess," Aries said, getting up.

Taurus was silent for a few minutes after which he gasped. "Don't tell me it is-"

"It is Regina," Aries said. "As much as that female lusted over me, she is damn good when it comes to designing weapons. Not to mention, she is mated and she has a son."

Taurus stood up. That designer suit he wore was as if it was stitched for him. It was a perfect fit. It showed how broad his shoulders were and the taut muscles underneath.

While Aries was no less inferior to Taurus, I simply could not take my eyes off Torre. Aries was an example of a warrior. And that black linen shirt he was wearing with the first button open, left everyone to their imagination. And that black pants that were worn with causality did not hide those powerful leg muscles. Aries' black hair fell gracefully over his forehead, that one curl giving him a vibe of a bad boy.

If I was affected by him, I knew Rune would definitely grasp and find a way to date him, even if he was fascinated with a female named Lyra.

Damn, that girl was lucky when she got this one.

This just increased my interest to know who this Taurus was. Would he be as breathtaking as this Warrior was? After all, the legends did say that the Warriors were pain-strikingly attractive.

"Well," Aries drawled. "I am going to leave."

The man in the suit shrugged. "I know. I don't know when I am going to meet you again."

Aries sighed. "And what of him?"

"Who?"

"That male who is hiding in the other room, eavesdropping on our conversation? The one... if I guess right who was sent to kill you?"

Sweat drenched my back and my palms could no longer hold that blasted gun even for my defence. They knew I was here the whole time? They knew?

Of course, he was a Warrior. He might have probably guessed who I was and what my motive was from the second I stepped into the Northern Port. He was watching me play like a monkey. 

Taurusजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें