Love Never Dies (R C) (PART 1)

*nine years ago*
*ella's pov*
Richard laughs as we chase each other around the park. We may be 14 but we're still bhi by kids at heart. I stop at a corner to catch my breath and Richard ends up behind me and grabs me by the waist. "Caught ya" he whispers and I feel a chill down my throat. I turn to look in his dark eyes. He and I lean closer until our lips are inches apart. He looks at me, questioningly for a millisecond and finally our lips touch. My first kiss. "Ella" he says and I look up at him. I smile and say it. Those three words. I like you. Before I can react , he pulls me into him and kisses me again. This was it. My first everything. My first kiss. My first love.
My first heartbreak

*present day*
I sit on a bench and stare at a tree. The tree where I got my first kiss. Richard and I dated for a few awesome months and suddenly started to drift apart. We stopped talking to each other when he moved. He moved to the US for some competition called La Banda. Albeit our moms staying friends , we didn't say a word to each other. "Ugh" I groan. Why the fuck am I thinking about him?! He broke my heart! I need to get over him. Being a virgin at 23 ; not so fucking impressive eh? My phone rings , waking me from my rant. "BITCH GET OVER MY HOUSE RIGHT THE FUCK NOW" my best friend Hana screams into the phone. I shoot up and run to her house. I walk up to her room hoping she isn't being visited by Aunt Flo. I open the door and she tackles me in a hug and screams "I GOT US TICKETS TO THE FUCKING LATIN AMAS!!!" She lets go of me and I freeze. Latin AMAs means lots of singers and bands. That means CNCO. That means.......
Him
"I can't " I choke out. "What? Why??" She says. I shakily reply "Because of him"
*richards pov*
"Papa, who's this?" Aaliyah says and I walk up to her, bowl of popcorn in hand. I look at the picture on my phone she's pointing to and I freeze. It's a picture of my ex , Ella and me. "It's a friend" I say smiling at my daughter and put the bowl between us in the couch. We watch Home Alone for the hundredth time and I can help but think about Ella. I've never stopped loving her or thinking about her. How her soft vanilla lips taste against mine. How her face lights up when the people she cares about enter a room. "Papá, ¿estás prestando atención a la película?" Aaliyah says( ok on a side note; idk if Aaliyah speaks Spanish or not so yeah 😬). "Of course, baby girl" I say and pull her close.
*ella's pov*
I look at myself in the mirror, double checking my makeup and hair and most importantly, my outfit.

(Makeup of choice)

(Makeup of choice)

I take a breath and have a pep talk with myself.  This time will be different. This time will be different. Besides, we aren't freaking teenyboppers anymore.
Did I mention that this isn't the first time I've bumped into him?
*two years ago*
"Cariño , prepárate rápidamente! Tenemos invitados!" My mom yells. "Gotta go " I tell Hana and shut my iPad. "Si mami" I reply. I pull on my best dress and walk down. I waltz into the kitchen and freeze when I see him. Dressed in a leather jacket and jeans with his signature holier- than- thou facial expression.
"Hey" I manage to choke out. What,you think a girl would forget her first everything after 7 years? "Hello , Ella" he drawls out and I realise his prepubescent voice is long gone, leaving a rough , gruff and strangely sexy voice. I fake a smile and hug his mom while he stands there with no expression. I silently eat my dinner and then run upstairs mumbling something about school. I shut my door and sink down. I close my eyes as realisation dawns over me. I'm not over him. I'm not over my ex.
*back to present day*
My phone pings, distracting me from my flashback. It's a text from Hana, telling me that she's downstairs. I meet her in her car and we drive off. Once we reach the venue, I do my routine ; take a deep breath and I find Hana squeezing my arm. "You can do it girl" she whispers and we get out. As we walk through the crowd I see a lot of recognizable faces but one stands out. As people are ushered to their seat I hear a whisper. I whip around and lock eyes with him. My ex best friend. My first kiss. My first boyfriend. The boy ....er.....man who broke my heart.
Richard Yashel Camacho Puello. In the fucking flesh.
Oh dear fucking lord

A/N: thanks for this request NaticiaSoler   My head is currently flowing with ideas. I'm sorry for the cliffhanger :( but I feel it's more fun when the story is in parts ya know? Like it keeps you on your toes. Gonna b a lil inactive soon but love you all nonetheless xxx
~AK