My Name

WrathKiana Fanfiction

   “Hey, you!”

   Both Kiana and Patience turned their head. They faced Wrath, standing in front of the door, with crossed hand.

   “Which one?” Kiana pointed at herself and Patience.

   Wrath rolled his eyes, and pointed Kiana. Kiana immediately stand up.

   “What is it?” She asks.

   “His mother,” he nodded to Patience, “called us.”

   Kiana nodded in understanding, and follows Wrath out of the room.

   They were silent for a moment, until Kiana opens her mouth.

   “I have a name, you know?”

   “So? I don't care.” Wrath didn't even turn around.

   Kiana pouts and stopped walking. Wrath finally turn around to face her. He holds his laugh.

   “What’s with that silly face you're making?” he chuckled.

   “Call me by my name!”

   “Nope.”

   “Why?!”

   “Ck.” Wrath turned around, his back facing Kiana. “You’re slowing us down. Come on, she's waiting.”

   Kiana stare annoyedly at Wrath for a second, before continues to follow him.
•••
   “He wouldn't call me by my name!” Kiana shouts in frustation. As usual, if there's something that bothers her, she always pour it to Patience. He's a good listener, after all.

   “What did he usually call you?” Patience asks calmly.

   Kiana lift her head up, thinking. A minute pass, and she's still not answering.

   “Wow.” Patience exhaled.

   Kiana makes a little pout.

   “Maybe he's just… shy?” Patience said, making Kiana turns to her.

   “Shy? Shy why?”

   Patience put a little smile. “You know, he rarely have a long relationship with a human. He usually just collecting spirit points, or just seeing them making trouble and die. Maybe he needs some time?”

   Still, Kiana is furious. Aren't they already know each other enough? He even helped her from those bad guys. There's no need to be shy around her.

   Patience, as if he could read her mind, smiled. “Don’t force him. It's better if he does it as he wishes, right?”

   Kiana nodded. She sips her drink, and Patience start to talk about another topic. But her mind is still on him. Wrath.

   Sure, sometime Wrath would act awkwardly, because he's not good at expressing his feelings. But, like she thinks, aren't they both know each other for long enough already? It doesn't really feel good to being called by just “hey”. I have a name, she thought. Even Kiana have a nickname for him. Fluffy.

   Kiana giggles as she imagine calling this Wrath fluffy. That nickname is more suited when he's on his mini form.

   She shook her head, trying to put that problem aside.
•••
   "Oi, wake up!”

   Kiana blinked. It's 6 in the morning. She just woke up and take a glass of water on the kitchen, and spacing out. She's still sleepy.

   Kiana faced Wrath's face, not so far from her. He immediately pull his face from her as she's back to reality.

   “You’re in my way.” Wrath pushed Kiana a little, and walks to the dispenser.

   No wind, no rain, Kiana suddenly got the guts to turn to Wrath, look him in the eyes, and say, “say my name!”

   Wrath look at her in surprise for a second, then he rolls his eyes. “What?”

   Kiana is surprised too. But, she immediately act with the scene. She moves in front of Wrath, closing his way to walk.

   “Hey!”

   “I won't move until you say it!”

   Wrath grits his teeth. “Say what?!”

   “My name!” Kiana is surprised that she can shout like that to Wrath. Maybe her brain is still on the other world, or it's because of the weather or the water she just drink.

   Wrath's face changed. First surprised, then he look annoyed. His eyes burn, and he raise his hand to make fire.

   Kiana gulped, but she won't move. Kiana tries to make a brave face, lol. “Say it.”

   Wrath's face changed again. He turn off his fire, and then cover his face with his hand and sighed.

   “Wrath?” Kiana soften her expression.

   “… wait” his tone is much softer now.

   Kiana looked at him confusedly, but then smiled and giggled.

   Wrath caught her giggling. “What?!”

   Kiana stopped giggling, but still smiling. “Nothing.”

   Patience was right. He's just shy. She thaught.

   Kiana looked at Wrath. His face is red. “Well?”

   “… Ki…”

   Kiana put a bigger smile. “Come on, you can do it!”

   “Ck.” Wrath look to the other way.
   “… Kiana.”

   “Yes!” Kiana excitedly replied.

   Wrath's still looking away, while Kiana smiling happily at him.

   They don't know that Patience, Forgiveness and Violence saw the whole scene, hiding behind the wall.

   They both were so dramatic… the three of them thought.

(Anybody ship this? Just me? Hehe :p. I'm sorry if there's typos or mistakes!)