The first day of school

Time skip to the first day of scoop at UA
THIRD PERSON POV

   Izuku walked to school peacefully like it was any other other day but deep down he was screaming about how happy he was. It was only a few minutes because he used his light speed to get into the city faster then stopped a two blocks from UA so he could enjoy a little stroll. When he arrived at his classroom 1A which he found easily due to his location quirk. He heard yelling as he opened the door he saw the blonde kid he saved and some tall guy with glasses waving his hand up and down. "Take your feet off that desk it's barley the first day and your already disrespecting this academy" the guy with glasses said " what you gotta be kidding me did your old school put a stick up your as or were born with it" the blonde told the glasses "let's try to start over I'm Tenya Iida from Somei private academy" " Somei ooohoho I'm going have fun tearing you a new one" "WHAT you would threaten me a fellow classmate"the glasses guy said.

   Then the glasses dude saw Izuku and started to walk towards him saying " good morning I'm Tenya Iida" "huh ok Iida I'm Izuku Midoriya" Izuku said "wait your the third student that was recommended to the hero course two already arrived and now that your here we have nineteen students" he said "hello there" a girl with brown hair said "holy crap who are you"Izuku said pointing at the girl "oh I'm Ochaco Uraraka" she said.

   "Well I suggest we get to our desk before the homeroom teacher comes" Izuku said then he heard "that's a good idea you should go do that, it took you eight seconds to shut up that's bad time is precious" a man in a sleeping bag said as he was getting out.

   "Hello I'm Shota Aizawa your homeroom teacher" this caused the students to gasp "here put these one and meet me outside" he said

Time skip outside now

   "Ok to get a better understanding of what your quirks are we're going to do some tests"Aizawa said
"But we're missing the orientation"Uraraka said
"UA lets the teachers run their classrooms the way they see fit so you have three years to train so that you could become a hero...... oh yeah the person who finishes last on this assessment will be expelled"Aizawa said. "WHAT!!" The students screamed "that's unfair" a pink chick said "fair you think natural disasters and villain attacks are fair no there not now let's get on with the assessment" Aizawa said.

   "Bakugo you scored first on the entrance exam how far could you throw in middle school" Aizawa asked the blonde kid "uhh 48 meters why" he asked "try it with your quirk" Aizawa said "also one more word from you students about how this class is cool because you can use your quirks and your all getting expelled" Aizawa said looking at the students who now all kept their mouths shut.

   Bakugo threw the ball and it and there was a little wind along with a trail a I guess you could say fire it was a while till Aizawa showed the little phone thingy it was 705.2 meters.

"The assessment begins"Aizawa said. But Izuku got first one all of the tests and yet was still behind the Yoayorozu chick. He wondered why, was she getting special treatment. "Wait a minute Ghost and Voo helped her fathers company once that's how we got all of our private land and the five million dollars" he thought to himself.(after that the results are all pretty much the same) "Mr Aizawa your not really going to expel anyone are you" Izuku said using his telepathy,Aizawa looked at him and said "no ones getting expelled today but Midoriya I'd like to speak with you" "huh ok" Izuku said.

   They went back inside and Aizawa was talking to Izuku " so care to explain what your quirk is because from I what I seen so far super strength and super speed along with others plus the little telepathy thing you did" Aizawa said to Izuku "ok my quirk called creation I can create any quirk I want determining it's drawbacks and back lash" he responded almost scared "what's name of the quirk that keeps me from erasing your quirk"he said "huh oh it's called protection it erases anyone's quirk who try to use their quirk on me intentionally" he said "hmmm ok well you'll need it for a class later also thanks for telling me" Aizawa said as he walked away. "That kid could be a serious threat if he were a villain it's a good thing he's on our side" he thought to himself.