Sonetimes,Words affect more than actions does! Same here!

Just because of this, her heart was broken and her soul is lifeless.

She can't forgive him! She is furious, mad, hurt and what not! As if a tsunami of emotions attacked her knowing that the one she loves took her as a mistake.

More tears rolled down her eyes, as the pain in her heart twisted her heart with a knife, blocking the lump formed in her throat as she tried to gulp down the lump.

Only if someone was there to wipe those tears! Alas, none were there!

He entered in his room after almost one hour as he remembered what he uttered in his furious form. He regretted his words as soon as he realised what he uttered. But what done can be undone? Only if it's possible!

But No, it's not possible! Unlucky him!

He looked for Kushi and found her sitting at the poolside. He went there and looked at her silhouette.

Kushi heard the footsteps and knew whose it was. She didn't turn back nor acknowledged his presence. She just sat there as if nothing matters to her.

"Kushi? ", whispered Arnav as he touched her shoulder.

She turned and looked at him, and what he got to see was not he wished to see.

Blankness!

He gulped down the lump formed in his throat!

" Kushi, I.. I am sorry, I was ang-", he was cut off by Kushi.

"You were angry! ", Stated Kushi and Arnav jerked his head towards her not because she uttered those words but because he sensed pain behind those words.

" I knew about it, you always do that and there is nothing new in it, Arnav ji! I was, am and will be your punching bag whenever you want. After all, when was I considered as a human? ", Said Kushi with blankness in her eyes and pain behind her words.

Arnav Nodded his head as no as few tears rolled down his eyes, realisation dawned upon him.

" I just want to tell you one thing Arnav ji, I loved you and you killed my soul with your love.It was my mistake to jump into a situation where I've my soul dead. ", Said Kushi without any emotion and not a single tear rolled down her eye. As if there is no tear left to roll down her cheeks.

As soon as she said that, she went inside and slept covering herself with a blanket. Arnav stood there as the words rang around his brain again and again. Jesus understood that indirectly she called it as a mistake to love him, and it was enough for him to breakdown not knowing that there is more to come.

He didn't sleep whole night, he just sat there looking at Kushi who is sleeping peacefully without any worries.

It was morning, and still he didn't slept. The word Kushi said to him made him awake whole night, crying!

He looked at her, it was 6: 30 AM and still she didn't get up. He thought to wake her up but left that thought thinking other would never better to let her sleep after all the hurt he gave her.

Hospital

10: 30 AM

"I'm sorry to say Mr. Raizada but she went into coma, in her sleep! It happens sometimes when the person is too much affected by depression and will go into coma! ", Said the doctor as he checked Kushi and had some tests done.

Arnav who was already broken, broke down more!

" We can't say when she will come out of coma, may be after few days, few years and may be it takes forever! ", Said doctor shocking everyone, Raizada's and Gupta's

" Only prayers can show some quick effect! ", Said Doctor and went away.

The day you will stand in front of God, I won't be there standing beside you!

He remembered her words, and broke down.

Karma is a bitch and it bites back with interest.

Kushi was hurt, he hurt her and he is hurt, regretting his actions and she is not there to at least ask apology. What more can a person need to die?

A mistake without any chance of apology?

A mistake which doesn't deserve any apology?

A mistake which can no longer let him live nor can let him die?

A mistake which is worse than death?

He is alive yet dead - May be this is why it called as Karma is a bitch!