Hide and seek

Abir was continuously thinking of mishti's words. And was getting more restless thinking about it again and again. And was also not able to concentrate on driving. Suddenly an man comes in front of his car and he applies an sudden break to his car........

" Bro...... Are you okay........ Why are you driving so fast.......... Anything could have happened to that man if you didn't applied breaks on time. "kuhu said with an concerned face.

" Yaa....... I'm okay........ And sorry for that. I was just lost in my thoughts......... So I didn't see the man coming........ "

" Hmmmm........... Bro can you please take me to market. I want to take some things for tomorrow. " kuhu said to abir.

" Why..... Is there anything you want to take from the market? " abir asked raising his eyebrows.

" Yaaa..... I want to take some things for tomorrow's function. Mishti didn't told you that tomorrow is her and nishant engagement. " kuhu said with an exclamation.

On hearing that abir's world got stop at that moment. And he was feeling that he has lost his most important and precious thing of his life. Tears starts forming in his eyes and his heart breaks into billion pieces. Suddenly he feels an tap on his shoulder and it was kuhu who was calling him.......

" Bro.... Where are you lost again. I think you are not well so we should go home at this moment. I will come at the market afterwards with the driver. " kuhu said.

Thank god to the glasses because of which kuhu didn't see the tears in his eyes.

" It's nothing like that bro........ I am totally fine. And you can go to the market now.......... I will wait for you outside the market. " abir said with an fake smile.

And abir drives the car to the market way....... And waits outside the Market for kuhu.

At the market :-

" My angry chorni is going to be of someone else. And now I don't even have the right to tell her my angry chorni. She has finally decided to move on her life........ That also without me. And why wouldn't she do that.......... I only told her to move on from me. But at the mere thought of losing mishti I am already breaking into million pieces. " abir thinks in his mind. And recalls the every moment spent with his angry chorni.

And he sees an heart shape baloon in the market. And he also sees that mishti is coming with the baloons............ She was looking cute and beautiful in the an pink dress.

" Angry chorni...... " Abir mutters under his breath.

And he gets mesmerized seeing the beautiful creation of God in front of him.
He wanted to tell her so much about how he is feeling now listening about her and  nishant's getting engaged. But before he could proceed further to say anything....... Mishti disappears from there and he realizes it was just a illusion. After some time kuhu comes and they leaves for home.

After coming home abir directly goes to his room. And starts packing his stuff in his usual bag. While packing he thinks about mishti that how she was emotional when he was going to Mumbai. And suddenly his eyes catches the bird origami brought by mishti in his room. Tears starts rolling down his cheeks thinking about the moment they spend together. And suddenly he hears an knock on his door.............. On turning he sees nannu on the door.............

" Nannu....... You don't have to knock the door....... Just come in....... " abir said looking at nannu.

" Bro....... Where are you going? "

" Actually we didn't spend a bro night from a long time........... So pack your bags we are going it for tonight. "

" That's an good idea........ But why are you wearing the aviators inside the house? " saying that nannu takes out the aviators out of abir's eyes.

" There is smog in the air so to protect the eyes I wore the aviators. "

" Isn't it strange that the pollution of the city increased when nishant and mishti's engagement got fixed. " on getting no reply from abir. " Listen abir....... I am asking you directly that have you decided to give up on mishti. "

" Bro........... There is no point of talking about it. Because mishti has finally decided to move on in her life. And this time I don't want to mess her life anymore. She has every right to live her life as she wish. " abir said controlling his emotions which could jump out at any moment.

" I am not asking about mishti I am asking about you. So don't answer me like an jalebi directly tell me what are you feeling now. "

" There is no point of thinking what I am feeling right now. Because everything is over we are no more together. She has finally decided to spend her life with someone else. " abir said

" Gadheda.......... Today you are really behaving like it. Because without knowing about mishti's emotions you are not only deciding your future. But you are also deciding hers.......... And on talking about rights than you don't even have the rights to decide about her future. Your one decision will not only destroy your life but also mishti and nishant life. So before getting into some conclusion just think about it properly. " nannu said in a serious tone.

" But nannu what could I do......... I hurt mishti so much. When she wanted to talk with me and clear the misunderstanding between us. I never listened her and ignored her completely. Now I don't even have the courage to face her......"

" This is not the time to become meenakshi's son abir. At this time you should be mishti's abir. And one sided lovers are not the true lovers they are just losers in there life. And I don't want you to become an losers in your life. So get up abir......... "

" But nannu i am already awake.. ..... "

" I think because mishti left you your brain has also gone somewhere. But don't worry......... I am here to help you....... I have done all the arrangements for it. "

And jugnu arrives in abirs room hiding something behind his back.

" Jugnu......... What are you hiding behind...... Show it to me....... " abir said while trying to see what's in his hand.

" Take it nannu............. I have brought this by putting my life in risk. Ben ba caught me but I came by giving some stupid reason. " jugnu said closing the door.

" Thank you jugnu.......... We bros will never forget this sacrifice of yours. " nannu said looking at jugnu.

Than he turns towards abir giving her the thing which jugnu brought. It was an bouquet with some note written on it.

" Take it bro............... And go to maaheshwari house and tell mishti that you still love her. And if she says that she still has move on in her life. Than you can do what you want. But till then you will not loose hope. " nannu said looking at abir.

" But nannu........ "

" Abir don't be the devdas of the story be the angry young man just like me. And now take this and go to maaheshwari house. " nannu says giving it to abir.

And abir goes to maaheshwari house and climbs to mishti's room as he used to do before.

But he doesn't finds mishti in her room. And he decides to wait for her here only.
And he remembers how he climbed to her room during the Janmashtami and that time also she was not in the room. And he finds her in his room at the same night.

" Maybe she went there to meet me and I came here......... I should call jugnu. "

" Hello bhaiya...... "

" Jugnu...... Are you wearing your clothes? " abir asked.

" Bhaiya..... Are you okay? "

" Jugnu answer what I have asked........ And what will happen to me...... I'm totally fine. "

" Because bhaiya why I would be without clothes at this moment. Definitely I am wearing my clothes..... "

" Because mishti is not in  her room...... So I thought that she might be came there to meet me. "

" No Bhaiya..... Mishti didi didn't came here. "

" Okay....... " And he keeps the call and starts guessing where mishti might have gone at this time.

Precap :- Mishti and abir discusses about there love life. And abir tries to convince mishti to give him a second chance.

We were not meant to be togetherजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें