Facing reality

At rajvansh house :-

To get out of mishti's thoughts abir decides to play guitar to divert his thoughts. But he was miserably failing for getting out of mishti's thoughts........ Because of that his frustration was increasing and he was getting angry on small things. Just when he was controlling his anger jugnu comes there.......

" Bhaiya, come let's do garba........ " saying that he pulls abir's hand.

" No jugnu....... I don't want to do garba at this time. I just want to leave alone for some time. "

" Bhaiya please......... Just for some time you will feel relaxed. " jugnu again insisted abir.

" Jugnu...... I said just leave me alone." he was unaware that he said it very loudly. Because of that Jugnu gets frightened and leaves that place immediately.

" Mishti...... what have you done to me...... I can't spend my whole life with you because if I do that you will have to spend your whole life under Maa's threat. And without you my life is useless.........I can't imagine a single day without your thoughts. But I have to do it......... just for your happiness......." Abir said looking at Mishti's photo.

From past two months this painting was his lifeline. Whenever he used to miss Mishti a lot he used to talk with the painting imaging it's her. He hugged the painting and slept on his bed...........

At Maheshwari house :-

Bade Papa's happiness was at its peak because finally his dear daughter has said yes to give chance to friendship.
And he wanted that Mishti should live a life where she doesn't have to fight for everything. And today he was sure that Nishant is the perfect husband for Mishti who will give every happiness to Mishti. But he was unaware of the fact that Mishti had said yes just for her bade Papa's happiness. Because she didn't imagined nannu more than a best friend.........

Here Mishti was also struggling to get out of abir's thoughts. To get some fresh air she goes in the balcony. Suddenly she feels a tap on her shoulder. On turning around she finds abir standing there with an smile.

" Mishti...... Why are you still thinking about me. I told you na we can't be together anymore. You should find your happiness in nishant. " abir said with an simple smile.

Mishti turns away from him and doesn't say anything. She is still struggling to forget him and  his thoughts.

On again turning back she finds nobody standing there. It was just her imagination......

" No mishti.... you can't be this weak....... If he doesn't want you in his life. Than why are you thinking about him who doesn't even want to see your face. Now you have to think about your self respect and bade papa who supported me in my every decision. You can't disappoint him who trusted you the most. " And she goes down making an stern decision.

All were gathered in the Hall even kuhu was there. There faces could tell that they were very happy with mishti's decision. But  bade papa's happiness was at another level.

" Mishti.. I am so happy with your decision. Finally you said yes to marry nishant. " Bade papa said hugging mishti.

" Mishti I can't believe #Unbeleivable that you have said yes for the marriage. And I am very happy for you that you have finally decided to move on. " kuhu said with an simple smile.

And nishant and jasmeet also joins them still jasmeet was upset by bade papa's decision.

But nishant convinced her and brought down to join with everyone.

" Come nishant.......... As you both are going to start a new life. You both should take blessings from everyone. " bade papa said looking at nishant.

" Sure bade papa....... " And both take blessings from everyone.

And when both of them comes to take blessings from bade papa. " Nishant, I told you earlier that mishti is the most valuable thing of my life. So you have to promise me that you want leave mishti at any stage of life. And you will always make her happy. " bade papa said with moist eyes.

Hearing it mishti gets very much emotional and hugs bade papa " Bade papa......... You love me so much. I also promise you that I will be the daughter you want me to be. And you will never regret on your decision of bringing me home. "

" Mishti I will never regret the decision of bringing you home. " And saying that he clears the lone tear on mishti's face.

" Ohhho so much of emotional drama going on #dramebaaz . This is so big happy news for our family. So let's take an selfie to remember it for lifetime #selfietime." saying that kuhu takes her phone out and takes a selfie.

" Now don't waste any time we have much work to do. And kuhu we need your help in this. " badi maa said looking at kuhu.

" Dadi you don't worry I will manage everything perfectly. Now I have experience in doing all this things. So you don't have to worry about it #leaveitonme . " kuhu said with an assurance.

" Bade papa first I have to talk to you for an important matter. " mishti said to bade papa.

" Mishti........... We will have an conversation later on. I have to discuss some important matters with shourya. " saying that bade papa goes from them.

Abir was just standing outside the maaheshwari house who had came to drop kuhu at her house.

Hearing the whole conversation he was getting more restless. And the mere thought of nishant and mishti's marriage was just increasing his restlessness. And he goes outside to get some fresh air to breathe.

" Oh god!!!!! Why can't I accept the fact that she has finally have moved on her life. And she doesn't needs me in her life....... And why would she will think about me...... I have broked her heart so many times. And finally it's her turn and she broked my heart too. " abir thinks in his mind.

Here mishti also comes outside to take some fresh air. Because in the house everyone was talking about her and nishant marriage. And she didn't wanted to lie to her family so she comes outside.

" Everyone is so happy from my decision of getting married. I am not their own blood then also they love me so much. And bade papa was so emotional when I told him about my decision. But what am I doing with them............ saying a clear lie....... that i have finally moved on in my life. " and mishti opens her eyes.

And she finds abir standing in front of her eyes closing his eyes.

She wanted to ask him why was he here but she couldn't because her throat was chocked yet She finally gathered her courage and asked him.

" Why are you here at this time.......... Is anything left to say to me. That how I destroyed your and your brothers life. And I should leave you alone because I belong to a broken family. " mishti said looking at abir.

" Mishti.......... Why are you saying this........ It was me who destroyed your life. Even when I lost the hope you fighted for us. But now I don't want you to suffer anymore. " thinking that he wears his shades and turns to face mishti.

" I just came to drop kuhu at home......... Nothing more. " And he goes inside his car without looking at her eyes.

Because once she will look in his eyes she will find out the whole scenario. And he didn't wanted that to  happen.Because finally after a long time she has decided to move on in her life. And he didn't wanted to mess up the things in her life again.

Mishti also turns away from him and starts walking towards the entrance.

" You are not just walking away from here but you are going far away from me. And even if I want I can't stop you from doing this. " abir says in his car seeing mishti going away from him.

Both of them went in the opposite direction...........

To be continued............