Love You Too, Meanie.

(Sweet and cute. Enjoy!)

Stefani was in the kitchen, cooking breakfast for the morning, as always. You sat on the counter, watching her do her thing. 

Damn, she looked good.

She was dressed in grey sweats and a grey top to match, outlining all her curves. You couldn't help but stare.

She was about to put another pot on the stove, so she bent down to look for cooking spray. Seeing her bend down was the last thing you needed right now. With zero makeup on her face and her hair undone, she was extra attractive in the morning.

As if she felt your eyes on her, she turned around. 

"Take a picture, babe. It'll last longer.", said Stef, looking into your eyes and laughing. "Do you want something?"

"No, i'm okay", you replied.

"Then why have you been looking at me for so long?", she asked, standing up and beginning to laugh again.

"I can't admire my hot girlfriend as she makes breakfast for me?", you responded between giggles.

Her laugh was so infectious.

"Aw, honey. You're so cute when you say things like that", she sighed, walking over to the counter and giving you a quick kiss. 

You smirked as she pulled away.

Stefani swung around to face the refrigerator and get something from the bottom shelf. She bent down, one leg in front of the other. It was almost as if she did that on purpose.

You swiftly jumped off of the marble counter and smacked her ass.

"OUCH, BABY!", she exclaimed, quickly getting up and pushing you back a little.

You couldn't stop laughing as she rubbed where you hit her.

"I am so gonna get you back for that", she muttered.

"What did you say?!", you asked her while smiling out of curiousity.

"I SAID YOU'RE SUCH A BITCH!", she laughed, turning around one final time to play-fight with you. You held her wrists as tight as you could without hurting her, before finally letting go.

At this point, you were almost crying while Stef walked back over to the stove, grabbing a bowl of pancake batter. A tiny amount dripped from the dish onto the cold side of the stovetop.

You ran over to where she was and wraped your arms around her small waist, kissing her cheek twice and caressing where you struck her.

"Love you too, meanie", you joked, dipping your finger into the small puddle of batter and wiping it on her nose.

...

( A/N: And suddenly I'm craving pancakes. Suggest what you want, requests are always open! xoxo, AngelxStefani)