My lover jeff the killer: chapter3

I love this picture ^^^^ I love the way his neck extends so sexy *goosebumps* sorry lets go back to the story.
==================================

I woke slowly my body was aching I tried to move my arms and legs, but it didn't work I slowly moved my head the only thing I could move I looked around I notice I was in a big rocky cave a fire next to me. My body laying on a furry white cover.

Than I saw him that guy he was at the opening the cave sitting one knee up and the other down he was looking at the morning sun. I tried to speak but what came out was a yelp. He immediately turned his head and looked at me than he got up his eyes full of worry.

But why worry for me??

He got up and walked to me and sat me up slowly my back laying on his chest. And he got a wooden cup of something and said in a soft tone "here drink this your feel better." I tilted my head slowly and began to drink it he was right right away I could feel my legs and arms. They still hurt, but I could move them.

I tried to get up but couldn't he grabbed my hands and helped me up and I finally got up my legs a little wobbly. "Woah." I said almost falling he caught me and I put my hands in his chest supporting my self I blushed I looked into his eyes just starting at how beautiful they were.

"Can you walk?" He said while standing me up. I nodded and said "yea thanks." he looked at me his eyes I couldn't describe them he said putting his hand on his neck "You probably have a lot of question." I nodded and said "only one what your name?" He looked at me his eyes like he didn't expect that question than he said confuse "I thought you wanted to know why I tried to kill you?" I nodded my head and said "why? It's true you could of killed me, but you didn't." He looked surprise. Than he breathed in and out and said "My name is Jeff and yours." "my name is Maria."

"Maria that's a pretty name." He said shyly. "you don't want to know what happened to me and who I really am?" I shook my head "No only if you want to tell me. Only if your comfortable to tell me." Again those eyes. He said his voice sort of happy "okay" we sat down and he started telling me about his child hood.

As he told me his life story I notice that his eyes and tone changes first at the beginning of the story. At first his eyes were happy and his voice calm. Than as the story reached the middle his eyes were now if someone who died inside and his voice more cold pressure.

He told me that he felt like killing other people by these kids who bullied him and his brother as kids at a bus stop. He told me that he got burn his body and his face turned white. And he even told me that he carved that smile and he killed his family because they had lied.....

"And that's it." He looked away from me as he finished telling me. His eyes full of sadness almost ashamed "you're disgusted by me now. I can understand why you are." He started crying his hand into a fist his tears dropping to his fist. I felt so bad so I did the only thing I could do I leaned toward him and turned him around and hugged him his chin on my shoulder.

I hugged him for a while until finally I backed away and said "I didn't know you had it that rough. I had it rough too just not as bad." He said "How??" Curious to know my story. I told him why. And he said "what happened to your dad." I tilted my head down and started crying somehow the topic of my dad brakes something inside me. "I loved my father soo much and an animal came and snatched him from he." He didn't know what to do he was scared and confuse so he leaned in and hugged me tightly.

He's hug felt so right and warm. He backed up and looked inside our eyes were connected. We leaned in closer my heart pounding harder. We reached each other's lips we kissed his soft lips upon mine. My first kiss. He cupped my brown hair and leaned closer are tongues intertwining. We both stopped. "Wow." he said. "Wow." I said my mind blowned it was amazing I didn't want to stop. So I leaned in for another this one longer. Three minutes passed and we left out the cage.

Please comment and vote. Sorry for the spelling ✨👌✋