Look at reality!!

After having the strange meal the lights start to dim and Peashooter now paid close attention. If you were wondering, yes they got the whole council up in a meeting, bad thing well there not interested. He might find something to help these plants. Helping was a first priority of a leader, and in his glory days of leading the plants it was a necessary trait. He knew that the princess confirmation against the attackers is all he needs tp know. Now with full attention from the court the princess gets up from her seat.

"We have an important discussion about the threats from our enemy the rebels. So we need to protect ourselves from the next attack, we need an army." She had her hands in fist, her eyes looked sternly at her court. It was time to see there opinions.
"Alright princess, well try to think of something." One of them responded from the corner. The other plant was asleep!! Peashooter couldn't believe how arrogant they were!! Well they did say they weren't interested, so it wasn't much a surprise for Marina.
Until one of them reasoned with her.
"Princess, even though you care about the kingdom, it was only the peasants who were attacked not us. It's not our priorit-"
" NOT OUR PRIORITY, we need to protect this kingdom we are under attack and we need to protect them!!" She gritted her teeth as she grabbed her wand, the council seemed to hush.

"Bring the data!!" Now calm the servant brings her graft.
"This graft shows us the attacks, and how they were constantly getting more of my people. Also you could see here that the population is been declining at a fast rate. This is a serious issue, and we need to do something about it!!" She takes a folder with pictures of the results of the mess. Peashooter took a breath, the results were not pretty. Plants in the picture were in pain, buildings were either bombed or slaughtered. It was a horrible scene. It looked really depressing. The whole utopia, destroyed, and the princess was counting on her council and himself. The meeting has been going on for a long time Peashooter lost count, he didn't even wanted to look anymore.

The pain on her face was unbearable, he can't stand to see someone in pain. The last time he ever saw someone like that was with Dave. When they still were in the war, they lost a lot of comrades, some were friends and family. It was devastating. He lost his best friend over a soldier.
He could of saved him and some others like, citrus cactus, plasma pea, and maybe could've been happily been talking right now.
Oh how much he wish.
Peashooter looks up from his seat to the picture shown it was the battle field outside. The sea plants as he called them were outside in an island, it look not so long ago maybe a month, but that's it. There were plants and some zombies who he didn't recognize. They seem to be the rebels, actually one question remained in his mind.
What were they rebelling for? The world is in peace, what do they want? This is so confusing, it was beginning to hurt his head to the point of hitting it.
Peashooter tried to be calm about it, but before he could look away he saw something very suspicious on the picture. There was a blurry, and familiar form, blue and red. Who was blue and red, wait....oh no.

A/N this is not the best, but I can do better, I worked on this first so it's choppy or cringe I don't know....
Hi!!! Also who is the red and blue blurs!!!