Chapter 2 ~ Host Club?

*Warning: This chapter contains profanity and other inappropriate topics.*

As Karma and Nagisa opened the door, "Welcome to the Host Club," a voice said.

The bright-haired boys turned to the voice in surprised. "The fuck is this..?" Nagisa whispered under his breath. "The frig is this, eh? A fully-clothed strip club?" Karma blurted out.

They found themselves in front of a group of 7 boys, they noticed the crossdresser from before, so 6 boys and 1 girl, then.

The blonde boy looked at the pair, he was obviously offended, then found himself sulking in a corner. The black-haired boy pushed his glasses up as he said, "Well, this is a Host Club, as we already said. A club where we make girls happy, though I admit in a very... suggestive way."

For some reason, the blondie got out of the sulky corner and said, "Oh yes, the Host Club! So, what is the reason for you two's arrival?"

Nagisa explained that they were just looking for a quiet place to eat lunch, but, it seemed like the purple-eyed blondie didn't believe them.

After Nagisa's explanation, they decided to introduce themselves. So the Host Club consisted of Honey-Senpai, Mori-Senpai, Tamaki-Senpai, Kyoya-Senpai, Kaoru-kun, Hikaru-kun, and lastly Haruhi-"kun."

Karma eyed Haruhi, "Huh? If this is a Host Club, then why's there a girl?" He pointed his thumb at the masculinely (if that's a word) dressed girl.

Tamaki ran up to Haruhi embracing her, "Wh-what're you talking about? Haruhi here is 100% male!"

Karma and Nagisa didn't buy that shit, they had experience because, I mean, how many times has Nagisa been misgendered? Of course they've had experience. As assassins, they're meant to be observant, and they lived up to that expectation.

Nagisa rolled his eyes, "We know that she's a girl. I mean, her voice just makes it super obvious."

The Host Club kind of just, stood there, in a bit of shock. "Hm, well then, it looks like you know Haruki's secret. What must we do with you now?" Tamara said, stroking his chin.

"Well, we could make them join this club, I mean, the ladies are all over them, anyways," Hikaru suggested, Kaoru nodded in agreement.

The club eyed the pair of twinks as they decided whether this was the best idea. When they had finally come to a final decision, Karma and Nagisa were nowhere to be found. Huh, I wonder why?

Turns out, Karma and Nagisa were just trying to get away from them. They didn't know where they were going, frankly, they didn't care, they just didn't want to join that weird Host Club. I mean, they may be assassins, but at least they keep their dignity. How low could you go?

Back to the club, Kaoru, Hikaru, and Haruhi (who reluctantly joined) were out on a mission to find the missing duo. First, they checked the café, nope, not there. Second, they checked the libraries, they couldn't find them in any of them. After walking through all the halls, they started to get tired, so they decided to go to one last spot, maybe they'll be there.

They went to search in the courtyard. It was rather peaceful, so they might be there. And lucky for the trio, they were. The bright-haired boys were just sitting at the foot of tree, they seemed to just be chilling. The trio walked up to them, "vibe check," Haruhi whispered under her breath.

Hi, ursines! Sorry for the short chapter, I kept having writer block during this chapter! I'll try to get another chapter out soon! Thanks for sticking around!

~Orange