Chapter 8 | The Little Luna's

Start from the beginning

"You won't survive from the impact. The glass was reinforced with silver panels that keep creatures like you from rebelling. It will kill you if not slowing you down. I'll do ..." before the human could finish her sentences, Imperia break the glass with only the strength of her fist.

"Even if you blessed this whole glass, it won't stop me from getting my sisters back." Imperia smiled at both Zena and Zilla who breaks down when they finally get to see their older sister once again.

Imperia returns the gesture and finally feel at peace.

"I'm glad to see that you're not one of the many bodies stacking on the walls as I came in. Please tell me you're not injured," Imperia then noticed a movement coming from behind. She immediately face the blunt hit that the human give.

"I should have known. Humans who possessed such heart as yours wouldn't be doing anything without any return. What do you want, human?" Imperia released both Zena and Zilla from her hold and face the human.

"Imperia, just let him be. He's not worth our time." Imperia raised her hand when Zena forbid her from hearing what the human wants.

"I want the truth of your kind. Your legends, everything! I have shown you the way to your sisters, now I shall have my gift. Maybe add some wealth into the list as well." Imepria's raised an eyebrow.

"You dare to ask so much from me?" The humans shrugs.

"All I'm asking is my share," Imperia started to laugh at the human before placing her arms on both of her sisters shoulder.

"Zena, Zilla, how long was it that you taste human blood?" Imperia asked.

"I don't know. Maybe several years now? We were forbidden to drink any blood. They just gave us capsule that taste like blood." Imperia was curious.

"Why would they forbid you from drinking blood?" Imperia asked her sisters.

"Blood gave us power. There was a moment where we tried to escape from this place. They were having such a hard time but in the end they manage to kept us from escaping and place us under more security. That was before they built this silver panel glass." Imperia hummed.

"Would you like to taste human blood again? He's waiting over there." Zena and Zilla likes the idea.

"Have your meal and then we'll get away from this place." Imperia released her sisters and let them feed.

***

"We should get going now. Why are we here?" Imperia asked when the twins lead her to another part of the basement.

"Thank to Hotep, we finally manage to get into this place. We won't leave unless we bring them with us." Imperia let her sisters do what they think is best until she walks into the room.

"What is his place?" The twins looks at each other and sighs.

"It's the best where we were force to breed among other creatures." Imperia's expression changes when she heard them.

"And why are we here? We should burn this place down!" The twins flinch when they heard Imepria's hair rising voice.

"Because we need to bring someone with us. They're important and they shouldn't stayed in such place," Imperia was weirded out by what her sisters had said until they cradle the littlest creature in their arms.

"Is that ... your child?" The twins nod their head.

"Is there any way we could bring them out to the world, Imperia? When they tried to do that, their health deteriorates rapidly. They can't handle the outside world like we are. Please Imperia, do you have any idea how to do so?" The twins looks at their sister with hope shining in heir eyes.

Imperia can't ignore those eyes since they were a child.

"What should I do?" Imperia has no idea where to start even.

"You possessed the power to bring back the dead. Can't you do something or find out what makes them can't live without whatever this pods do?" As Imperia approach her sisters and placing her palms on their child, blurry visions suddenly flooding through her mind.

Imperia hastily let go of her palms and looks up to her sisters with troubling looks. The twins was surprised by Imperia's action.

"What's wrong?" Zena asked.

"Who fathered them?" Imperia was curious. There was a slight surge of power that prevents her from going further into both of the child's mind.

"My husband is a werewolf. Zilla's husband is a basilisk. There were kept in a separate cell from us after the kids were born. The facility tried a hefty amount of experiments using our DNA. When they finally manage to create Gerome and Lycia, the professors took them away from. We wish to take care of them, Imperia. Even after everything that has been done, they're still a Luna." Imperia sighs before she smiles at her sisters.

She know she can't disappoint her sisters as well as her niece and nephew. Imperia decided to give a small amount of her blood to her niece and nephew.

"I was a queen once and the ritual consists of granting me a special power, a special blood. Unlike you two, my blood and heal who needs to be heal. They can even help little hybrid vampires like them to continue with their life." The twins were surprised to see their child finally opening their eyes and interacting with them.

"Now, with that said and done, I wish to meet the very human who performed such heinous experiment of a Luna. You, who hides behind that door, show yourself and tell me why I shouldn't kill you right here, right now." Imperia was waiting for the human to shows himself but he refuse.

"I give you 5 seconds to show yourself. If you refuse, I will let my sisters feed on you as a form of punishment. You have done such a great crime that even my law don't know what to do to you." Imperia slowly makes her way towards the door.

"Creating unauthorised new species of creatures? Forcing my sisters to be a part of your experiments? Using the child's blood, my bloodline for your own sickening dream? You're lucky that I was raised to be a rational creature rather than using brute force." Imperia stands in front of the door, waiting for the human to reveal himself.

"What I've done is all for the humankind. They seek unanswered question. My kind likes to thrive for the impossible. And what I'm doing is part of the process for humanity to finally rejoice and be superior." Imperia pulls the door off it's hinges and throw it against the walls.

She face the human who now cowers in fear with her piercing red orbs.

"What you've done to my sisters is uncalled for! How dare you touch them with your filthy hands! How dare you forcing them to do things they don't want to be involve in! You're a disgrace to all humanity! Guess what? I will burn everything to the ground! I will destroy your precious garden of Eden with my bare hands!" The human scream before he stabbed the vampire with a silver shake through the heart.

"I will not let a monster destroy my creation! You shall be one of my pets! Yes you will!" It was all fun and games until Imperia show no sign of weakening from the stabbing wound.

"There is something you need to know, professor," Zena voice out.

"Imperia is different than your average vampire. She can't be killed with a simple stabbed in the chest with the silver you possessed. That is child's play. Even if you liquify her inside with all the silver you have, she won't be affected unless ... you manage to imprison her heart." Zilla continued.

The professor was at awe with how Imperia's wound just simply healed in a blink of an eye.

"You are one delusional human, professor. Now, tell me where you keep both of my brother in law," Imperia smiled as she grabbed the professor by the throat.