shit just got real (funural PART 1 of 2)

NIA'S POV- i GOT UP FROM JOKING WITH MY FRIENDS AND SHANE WAS CRYING.

"what happend?"

"T-treyyyy..." He said In heartly breaths.

"trey what?" roc yelled.

All of a sudden shane stopped shaking and looked up in space.

"we need to get to the hospital" He said In shock.

And we were gone.

we got to the hospital and I felt a concraction coming on.. I looked at my 8 week and 9 month pregnant belly and sighed. "uhhh" I yelled.

"you okay bae?" roc asked.

"im fine." Really i was I just wanted to know if my brother was okay.

"tell me exactly what happend" I looked at shane catching my scary breaths.

"d said he was outside of trey's house and All i heard over the phone was a boom and It got silent... D said lets go lets go! and that was it."

I cover my face and I turned pink. "fuck!" I cried.

"he got shot?" nika asked.

"yeah " ray answered and then the nurse came outside room 211 which my brother was in., we all stood up and looked worried.

"yeah?" roc asked holding on my waist.

"would you like to identify the body?"

I kept earing a echo that repeated what she said. She..she didnt just tell me to identify the body.. That's the last thing I wanted to hear. I didnt know what to say. I was shaking and then I just broke down. I fell on the floor to my knee's and everyone crowded me.

"nia!!" stonie yelled

I could hear everyone and roc helpped me up.

"baby come on... We have to see him !"

he kissed my cheek and I stood up... I didnt want this to be my goodbye. Why me.... why my brother.. He didnt have to die!

I walked into the room and saw his dead body.

I gasped and my knee's got weaker. "my god" I said with a weak voice

"roc picked me up and i hugged him.

"no" I snffed crying into his neck

"shhh" I heard him say

Everyone hugged me and I felt trey's spirt of love surrounding me.

"im sorry for your loss" I heard the nurse say.

I idmediatly hugged the nurse.

"thank you for your time" I said. It wasnt her fault my brother is now dead.... She tried helping him. A lot of people want to hurt the nurse for not saving their family but they dont want to try and understand that they tried.

I looked behind me and his face was scrathed up. i kissed his forehead and a tear fell on his chest. "rest in paradise big brother" I sighed.

I walked out with everyone and then looked back... The nurse pulled the sheet over my brother's face and I gasped in a shaky voice. I cried on my way out and looked up to the sky as I had another concraction.

"shhh" I held my belly . It felt like the baby felt my tears inside. but didnt. I got in the car without looking back. I looked at roc and he had a unbelivable look on his face...I never seen this before. he looked pissed off.

"when is the funural" he asked...

I sighed not knowing that i would have to ever think about when im putting my flesh brother away.

"i want to get it over with"

"when" prince asked

" A private funural.................tomarrow " I said bluntly.

"hmm...." roc said biting his lip.

Ray pulled by the house and we all got out.. roc pulled out his phone and got out the car calling someone,

ROC'S POV- Tomarrow is the funural... ha.....Oh im coming and I know exactly where im going to make it... SOUTH ACE AVE.

I called shane Back.

"hello?"

"yeah...."

"wassup roc?"

"im going to need you to come to trey's funural tomarrow..."

"tomarrow?"

"yeah... and bring back up"

"who?"

I had to think.... "everyone you can possibly think of,,,,"

"okay"

"and um... Im going to need 2 grand from you in 2 weeks."

"why?"

"dont worry about it.." I said,

"im asking prod for the same thing because this shit is going to come in handy after court."

"court?"

"yes court"

"um...alright i'll have it by friday..."

"great. that's perfect"

I hung up and walked in the house..."shit is about to get real" I said under my breath

TBC